Twitter: Bears open to trading QB Nick Foles

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
What? Trading Foles? Is there anyone out there who didn’t see this coming?

Foles has been on the market since the day of the draft.

Did Foles even play in the preseason? Or has he been bubble-wrapped?

Rayman70

Reaction score
What? Trading Foles? Is there anyone out there who didn’t see this coming?

Foles has been on the market since the day of the draft.

Did Foles even play in the preseason? Or has he been bubble-wrapped?
in a "1 off "game I would luv to have Foles if Dak is only out 1 game and said game was the "play in" game if u will..I trust him Worth a trade.

Rayman70

Reaction score
since 2011, we luv our guys. JG may not be here, but some things never change.Until proven differently, MM is the same guy we had here prior.

terra

Reaction score
What we got at backup now is barely enough to finish a game and start one against a losing team.

That is all.

Now real quality backups like we had last year are few and far between and will not be cheap.

Foles is without a doubt the best possibility. Now just what it would cost - well we would have to see. Bottom line is that if Dak goes down this season is over if he is gone for more than a game or two.

Rayman70

Reaction score
When was the last time Foles played well?
valid. BUT what if he has 1 game left in him where he can pull it off? We willing to roll with the 2 scabs behind Dak? I'm not a gamblin man. Give me the dude that has won a ring.If anything he can help Dak see things better.Like having Kitna here before.

shabazz

Reaction score
Not Likely gonna happen. Foles is dangerously close to being mediocre at this point of his career and the FO won’t consider this a viable option at the backup quarterback position.

With the current regime they like players like Brandon Weeden, Tony Banks, Ryan Leaf, Anthony Wright and many other blue chippers in the back up stable of glue horses......makes them feel better about the 160 Million dollar investment.

The troof hurt, don’t it momma?