Twitter: Bears open to trading QB Nick Foles

Einstein

Reaction score
Foles said he wants to go somewhere he knows the players and system.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course they are willing to trade him. There is no reason to have a high priced 3rd teamer

FVSTONE

Reaction score
That's a thumbs up for Nicky Foles over Mini Cooper, that's only if we can snag him off the wavier wire.

JustChip

Reaction score
He's had a very odd career. Unless he's been in Philly he sucks.
It’s because what the majority of fans don’t consider are circumstances, environment and timing matter. It’s why you see so many high dollar FAs fail to live up to the expectations.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Should we trade Ceedee Lamb and a 3rd to get Foles? Serious question. (I'm assuming the Bears would pay the cap hit for the rest of his contract)

Since we already know that Foles is the one backup in the entire NFL that has proven he can come in mid-season and lead a team to a Super Bowl victory, not on the back of his defense but out-dueling one Tom Brady in a shootout.

All he needs is a good offensive line, which he has only had in his Philadelphia days. The Rams O-line was atrocious when Foles was there, as was the Jags, as was the Bears last year.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Bears don't need 3 QBs with starter experience. Lamb & a 2022 3rd for Foles and the Bears pay out Foles' cap hit.. that is my offer to Chicago.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Nick Foles is going to go somewhere he has a good chance to start and get the most money. Thats not Dallas.

But why would they cut foles? Makes no sense to me. If I was them, I would just wait until a starter goes down and then trade him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Bears don't need 3 QBs with starter experience. Lamb & a 2022 3rd for Foles and the Bears pay out Foles' cap hit.. that is my offer to Chicago.
well no way jerry would trade lamb for anyone, not even rodgers or brady.
The jones boys have never been good at trades, as a rule they suck at it.