Belichick Interested in coaching the Cowboys, Eagles, or Giants

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Kraft isn't exactly a beacon of humanity and trustworthiness, though I imagine what he does in that Florida strip mall massage parlor is all on the up and up. Also, I strongly suspect Arthur Blank is a vampire.

Still doesn’t change the fact that Jerry would listen to him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Best case you’re looking for another coach in two years.

I also don’t see how Belichick and Jerry co-exist for even ten minutes. One goes out of his way to the point of being rude because he doesn’t want to give the media any kind of info. The other is the polar opposite.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Best case you’re looking for another coach in two years.

I also don’t see how Belichick and Jerry co-exist for even ten minutes. One goes out of his way to the point of being rude because he doesn’t want to give the media any kind of info. The other is the polar opposite.
They have been friends for years.

Something tells me this is a throwaway season for the Jones' knowing they will bring in BB and get the fans buy in once again.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They have been friends for years.

Something tells me this is a throwaway season for the Jones' knowing they will bring in BB and get the fans buy in once again.
Why would Belechick work here? What would he be allowed to do that other recent HCs couldn’t? Does BB still have what it takes? He hasn’t won a playoff game in 4 years. Why would he be the “savior” here now?

I think it’s a bad idea. And one that won’t happen anyway.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Why would Belechick work here? What would he be allowed to do that other recent HCs couldn’t? Does BB still have what it takes? He hasn’t won a playoff game in 4 years. Why would he be the “savior” here now?

Honestly. BB brings a certain respect that MM and any other coach other than Parcells dont have. Its BB. If he is allowed to coach and McClay is allowed to draft and Jerry fully backs away (which is what I think the agreement is with Stephen not with Jerry) then I can see it working. BB is a defense guru. Pair him with a young up and coming OC and it may work.

Personally Id love this franchise to bring in the Lions OC as HC. Fresh mind, and a genius at that. Problem is that may be too forward thinking for this franchise.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Belichick would only come to the Cowboys if Dak is the QB. He's not going to coach a rookie QB..Bank on it.

MarkP88

Reaction score

I think he's still a great coach. But he's a terrible talent evaluator of both players and coaches.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
If he's bringing Brady sure, if not, no thanks.
This.

Still waiting on so.eone to point out Bellicheat's illustrious coaching achievements BEFORE or AFTER he had the greatest QB of all time....which is KIND of a huge advantage IMO.

Greatest QB ever, plus willingness to cheat....when you take those away, what had he done to make people giddy over him?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I think he's still a great coach. But he's a terrible talent evaluator of both players and coaches.
I still agree with lifelong Pats fan Bill Simmon’s take the most. Age caught up and unable to have same success as GM. Should still be okay coach with someone else taking that weight away. Sort of like what Parcells did with us late in life.