Belichick will take away half of Dallas's offense. Which one will it be?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Weren't the Panthers supposed to take away the run too?

This will be a tougher game, especially if the weather doesn't cooperate, but if the Cowboys can put up around 27 points it should be plenty enough to get to 5-1.

why will this be a "tougher game?" The Pats stink, and all the :greatness," of Billy boy will not be able to make up for the talent levels of these 2 teams.
I could easily see this being a 35-10 game.

roughneck266

Reaction score
I doubt they have the personnel to actually pull it off. Granted, Belicheat is very good at what he does, but if you dont have the tools at your disposal, it will be a very difficult feat. Even if he is successful, this team can pass as well as it runs, so it will not work.
That said, I believe they will try and take away the run.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think Belichick is suiting up is he? Sure his game plan is one thing and you know we will be out coached but having the player to execute a successful game plan against the Cowboys is another story all together, this should be an old fashioned head stomping by the cowboys at the end of the day.

Creeper

Reaction score
The last time these two teams played they took Cooper out of the game with Gilmore. But they don't have any CBs like Gilmore anymore.

Reactions: BAT

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The legend of Belichik left with Brady, the true motor to the Pats dynasty. This version of Bill scares no one. Sure, it is a road game and those are always tough in the NFL but we finally get to face off against NE without Brady.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
The last time these two teams played they took Cooper out of the game with Gilmore. But they don't have any CBs like Gilmore anymore.

Also, Dak is more polished than he was back then. We have a deeper WR core. And Kellen Moore is night and day from that year, mainly because Garrett is no longer here.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
The rain and bad weather has a better chance of stopping the Cowboys than the Patriot's defense.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I feel like this is the team we’ve been waiting so patiently to become. We can run and we can pass. Ol billy wants to take away the run? Fine we got a plethora of options for dak to throw to. Wait he decides he wants to clog up the passing lanes. Thanks cuz Zeke is hungry and his friend is tagging along for dinner. My only concern this week is we roll out there and cowboy it up via turnovers and untimely penalties.

basel90

Reaction score
He can try but we aren’t the Jets or Texans.

We are better than the Patriots at every single position on the field, and this isn’t a trap game - so it should be a 14+ point win and another statement game.
Correct but they have beliceck who may outcoach MM . Hope we win . Not sure the last time we beat New England , since we never beat Brady .

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Considering the possibility of rain, I think Bill will shutout the Cowboys running game. They will force Moore and Dak to throw more than they are accustomed too.

Which part of this offense will Bill shutdown?

As an astute observer of football, I would have to say Belliflop will try to pressure Dak while smothering the passing routes with corners, safeties and linebackers. The D linemen will be exhorted to get at least a touch on Dak EVERY play.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
You guys keep convincing yourself that the Patriots can stop this offense because of there master mind HC. I'll laugh as we do whatever it is we need to do on offense to them. You need players to beat the other players. Belichick can put his guys in the right spot sure, but then they gotta go win there match-up. They won't.
I like you.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He would be the first coach or team to try and shut down or stop the Cowboys run game. The main thing is that not all coaches and defenses are successful at doing this.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
You have to remember the Patriots number 5 D played the Dolphins, Jets, and Texans which to date are some of the worst offenses in the NFL. Then they lost to an ok Saints offense and played a good Tampa team tough. I would say there was some extra motivation in that one with Brady. Not saying the Patriots Defense are frauds, I expect they will present some challenges. However, there feels like some cockiness coming from that base that is unwarranted.

Let's run all over them!!