Ben Roethlisberger to retire

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
So you put Doug Williams over Dan Marino? You put Jim McMahan over Fran Tarkenton? Dilfer over Warren Moon, Dan Fouts, Jim Kelly......really?

NONE OF THOSE GUYS WON FOUR SUPERBOWLS.

Or quarterbacked on what was considered the greatest dynasty in NFL before Pats.

Your comparative analysis is weak **.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
OJ did do it.

I bet you're one of THOSE GUYS amirite?

I was actually around and watching when the Great Johnny Cochrane said the famous words of, "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!". Did he get acquitted or no? He also kicked out, just like "Big" Ben in a civil suite. The FACT was he was acquitted, weather you, me or anyone else believes it or not. Good 'ole 'merican justice. Just like "Big" Ben received. Justice. Amirite?

RaZon

Reaction score
You are sucking on his tailpipe hard.

I ran the bars for 10 years, had the whole west coast as my play ground. Trust me there is a lot of dingy chicks out there and ya can get in trouble if you aren't careful. Have seen friends get trouble I got in trouble in something similiar to the Big Ben situations, and it was total lies. I can see this with Big Ben.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I was actually around and watching when the Great Johnny Cochrane said the famous words of, "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!". Did he get acquitted or no? He also kicked out, just like "Big" Ben in a civil suite. The FACT was he was acquitted, weather you, me or anyone else believes it or not. Good 'ole 'merican justice. Just like "Big" Ben received. Justice. Amirite?

Rittenhouse also admitted to killing 2 people and crippling another.

He was acquitted too.

Murica.

RaZon

Reaction score
NONE OF THOSE GUYS WON FOUR SUPERBOWLS.

Or quarterbacked on what was considered the greatest dynasty in NFL before Pats.

Your comparative analysis is weak **.

What is weak is not getting.....GREAT TEAM ANY QB COULD HAVE WON WITH.....dude...8 HALL OF FAMERS ....helping Bradshaw.

Bradshaw wasn't a great QB and his numbers prove that FACT!

RaZon

Reaction score
The Steelers won their first two Super Bowls on the backs of their defense. They won the next two on the backs of their offense, led by Bradshaw. You are seriously underrating him.

No I'm not, the guy played 14 seasons, he only made three pro bowls for a reason.

Saw his whole career, thank God he had Franco, Stallworth/Swann and THE STEEL CURTAIN.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
What is weak is not getting.....GREAT TEAM ANY QB COULD HAVE WON WITH.....dude...8 HALL OF FAMERS ....helping Bradshaw.

Bradshaw wasn't a great QB and his numbers prove that FACT!

Even a ******* knows this take is BS.

Cydios

Reaction score
Dude can barely walk let alone throw. I'm surprised he came back this year. I'll give him mad props though.

RaZon

Reaction score
Even a ******* knows this take is BS.

Why not take a few minutes and actually bone up on just who Terry Bradshaw was as an NFL QB, very obvious ya have no clue.

Plankton

Reaction score
No I'm not, the guy played 14 seasons, he only made three pro bowls for a reason.

Saw his whole career, thank God he had Franco, Stallworth/Swann and THE STEEL CURTAIN.

Dude, basically every HOF QB in history had HOF players playing alongside them. The Steelers do not win Super Bowl XIII or XIV without Terry Bradshaw. According to you, Mike Kruczek, Bradshaw's backup, or even Cliff Stoudt, could have won those games. You are completely wrong in that assessment.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Chronically underrated QB in my eyes. At his best he was among the best.

RaZon

Reaction score
Dude, basically every HOF QB in history had HOF players playing alongside them. The Steelers do not win Super Bowl XIII or XIV without Terry Bradshaw. According to you, Mike Kruczek, Bradshaw's backup, or even Cliff Stoudt, could have won those games. You are completely wrong in that assessment.

Obviously not talking about back up QB's, talking starting QB's in the NFL, any of them are winning on those Steelers teams.

Bradshaw TD/INT

6-24
13-22
12-12
10-15
7-8
18-9
10-9
28-20
26-25
24-22
22-14
17-11

That is terrible.

Last edited:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
AND a civil settlement....so.

and people plead guilty... OFTEN and they are innocent. Low income people especially. If you are looking at 25 years by pleading not guilty vsan 8 year sentence if you plead it out, which will then likely be down to 4 for good behavior.... yea, you can see why people plead.

Same with civil suits. Easier to settle and move on with life for people of wealth than to go to trial and have your business out for all to see. It means NOTHING.

Reactions: BAT

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Unless/until another one joins his team. Russell Wilson or Aaron Rogers may be in play for them. I wouldn't put it past the hated Steelers.
you are right.. Rodgers woud be a perfect fit for Steelers IMO and make them a deadly team. And Tomlin then gets to jump on another gravy train for 3-5 years and continue his legacy as an all time great coach.

DFWJC

Reaction score
you are right.. Rodgers woud be a perfect fit for Steelers IMO and make them a deadly team. And Tomlin then gets to jump on another gravy train for 3-5 years and continue his legacy as an all time great coach.
I think they have had one of the very worst offensive lines for several years now.
Can't see Aaron or Russell wanting any part of that unless they pull some blockbuster upgrades there.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Even after he WAY past his prime and very over the hill (for him), out of 32 starting QBs he ranks

19th in Passer rating
18th in Total Tds-Total Turnovers

That with one of the very worst offensive lines in football.

Time to hang 'em up while you can still walk!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Best QB they've ever had.

This type of thing saddens me only because it means I'm getting old.

I remember him sitting in the green room at the draft miffed that he was getting snubbed.

Right? I feel you on this. :(