Keyser Soze
Loki
John Doe

Rookie of the Year: Kid from Brightburn

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A few others I don't think have been mentioned ...

Al Pacino as John Milton - The Devil's Advocate
Gene Hackman as Little Bill Daggett - Unforgiven
Joaquin Phoenix as Commodus - Gladiator
Richardo Montalbon as Khan - Wrath of Khan
John Vernon as Dean Wormor - Animal House
Mark Metcalf as Douglas Neidermeyer - Animal House
The Devil as the Devil - The Exorcist (it was real!)
Hackman was equally as good in "The Quick and the Dead", a very underrated Western.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Speaking of Hackman, his movie No Way Out had a villain that I wanted to punch in the face.......Will Patton as Scott Pritchard. He played that role perfectly.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
A few that I like.
  • Hannibal Lecter
  • Freddy Grueger
  • Jack from The Shining
  • Without question Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas
  • Not a movie, but Arthur Mitchell (John Lithgow) in Dexter I like him in Raising Cane too.
  • Terminator (1 & 2, haven't seen the rest)
  • Little Bill (Unforgiven)
I could probably name more, but I've got stuff to do!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I despised it, truly.
But I saw it only once, a long long time ago.
Why did you like it so much?

maybe I should give it another try.
It's just a good movie. Not to mention it had a lot of stars and some before they were stars. (hence why it's a spaghetti western)

The movie reminds me of a good poker game. It's a spaghetti western, so you can't expect it to be a polished Hollywood film, yet it was still pretty good. Almost like a western comic book made into a movie.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Hans Landa from Inglourious *******s
Anton Chigurh No Country for Old Men
Jon Doe Spacey from Seven
R Lee Ermey from Texas Chainsaw and Full Metal Jacket as drill sgt.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I despised it, truly.
But I saw it only once, a long long time ago.
Why did you like it so much?

maybe I should give it another try.
I felt the same way the first time I saw it and I think it was Sharon Stone in the lead was hard to believe and unless it's Cowboys v Aliens, I take my Westerns seriously. I watched it again and came away feeling completely different and she was very good in it as was Hackman, DiCaprio, Crowe and when isn't Lance Henriksen not a major hoot in any movie. It was an interesting plot and the holy grail of all gunfighter movies with gunfights a plenty, which is what I watch gunfight movies for and do not like having to wait until the end. That's why I like Eastwood's spaghetti Westerns, gets to the killing quickly. Don't make me wait for blood, I get antsy.

paladin

Reaction score
I felt the same way the first time I saw it and I think it was Sharon Stone in the lead was hard to believe and unless it's Cowboys v Aliens, I take my Westerns seriously. I watched it again and came away feeling completely different and she was very good in it as was Hackman, DiCaprio, Crowe and when isn't Lance Henriksen not a major hoot in any movie. It was an interesting plot and the holy grail of all gunfighter movies with gunfights a plenty, which is what I watch gunfight movies for and do not like having to wait until the end. That's why I like Eastwood's spaghetti Westerns, gets to the killing quickly. Don't make me wait for blood, I get antsy.

Thanks, I'll give it another watch.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I rewatched that "Cowboys vs. Aliens" flick just yesterday:lmao:

*and thought about popping in "the quick&the dead",,, but I had rewatched it about a month or so back.