'Better Call Saul' - Season 2

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Did they intentionally try to make Jessie look like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction? They look alike to me, and both hot.ha
If you like the actress(Krysten Ritter) that played Jane in BB, then you should check out the Jessica Jones series on Netflix.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Not yet.

Got the last couple seasons of Game of thrones and finished season five.
Yeah, I had to do another run-through of GoT before the season started. I'm at three run-throughs now; yourself?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I had to do another run-through of GoT before the season started. I'm at three run-throughs now; yourself?

Would watch every season before the new ones came on...so last year I watched seasons 1-5 before starting 6.

This year however I think I am just going to watch season 5 and 6.

Just starting 6 now...could wind up watching it more than once before next season starts...last season was so good.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Just watched BCS episode 9 of season 3... What the hell Kim? I hope her phone works, if not she's injured in the middle of no where and not help in sight. This Chuck vs Howard thing is pretty awesome... I hope they rip each other to shreds. Seeing Mike's trepidation while at Lydia's office was pretty interesting... just goes to show he trust no one. Jimmy...still working his angles with the elderly. I do hope that Sand Piper thing is settled soon for Jimmy's sake.

rynochop

Reaction score
You couldn't help but feel bad for nobody clapping for Irene winning Bingo.ha

Thought how her car being 'stuck' in that sand was pretty funny..it came up like an inch on the tire. Also when Jimmy was at the mall there was a Crazy 8 store behind him

Last edited:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She has been working herself too hard. Burning the candles at both ends so to speak.
I think she did not really want to take on the Oil case but did so thinking she would need the money to make up for Jimmy being suspended for the year.

You have signs of what was going to happen.

Her Being tired.
When she was going to meet Mesa Verda people she set her phone for a five minute nap and as soon as she closed her eyes it went off.
When she was running behind and jimmy kept asking her questions...what people might have missed or forgot was that her coffee mug was empty and she asked to have it refilled but I don't think she ever did as she was in such a hurry.
I thought it was silly how she got stuck in the sand while talking to the oil guy but I think that was just another setup to make it so her tires were going bad or bald.
Her doing a repetitious mantra of how she would open the meeting or start off the meeting could also be a form of self hypnosis to someone really tired and repeating themselves.

I imagine they will show her falling asleep driving next week only to have her wake up, her tires not grip well enough and her running off the road.

I am also guessing that Jimmy does something else that added with the pressure he has already caused her, pushes her to leave him for good. He gets his money from sandpiper and buys his property in the strip mall and sets it up while waiting to practice law again.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
She has been working herself too hard. Burning the candles at both ends so to speak.
I think she did not really want to take on the Oil case but did so thinking she would need the money to make up for Jimmy being suspended for the year.

Her Being tired.
When she was going to meet Mesa Verda people she set her phone for a five minute nap and as soon as she closed her eyes it went off.
When she was running behind and jimmy kept asking her questions...what people might have missed or forgot was that her coffee mug was empty and she asked to have it refilled but I don't think she ever did as she was in such a hurry.
I thought it was silly how she got stuck in the sand while talking to the oil guy but I think that was just another setup to make it so her tires were going bad or bald.
Her doing a repetitious mantra of how she would open the meeting or start off the meeting could also be a form of self hypnosis to someone really tired and repeating themselves.

I imagine they will show her falling asleep driving next week only to have her wake up, her tires not grip well enough and her running off the road.

I am also guessing that Jimmy does something else that added with the pressure he has already caused her, pushes her to leave him for good. He gets his money from sandpiper and buys his property in the strip mall and sets it up while waiting to practice law again.

This is a very interesting logical theory, but one part I question is it known that she is even alive during BB? If not I just have a feeling she will get killed one way or another. Possibly once Jimmy gets involved with Gus.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The next episode is the season 3 finale. Synopsis... Kim takes time off, while Jimmy tries to make amends; Nacho gambles with his future; and Hamlin pushes Chuck to make a decision.

Kim appeared to have a broken right arm after the crash..."time off" is in order. Trying to figure out who Jimmy has to make amends with. As for Chucks decision... my guess is sue H&H or retire.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The next episode is the season 3 finale. Synopsis... Kim takes time off, while Jimmy tries to make amends; Nacho gambles with his future; and Hamlin pushes Chuck to make a decision.

Kim appeared to have a broken right arm after the crash..."time off" is in order. Trying to figure out who Jimmy has to make amends with. As for Chucks decision... my guess is sue H&H or retire.
Can't wait, Star! Such an incredible season. Probably my favorite of the three, as long as next week's delivers (and I'm sure it will).

These upcoming seasons are going to really be fun. I have a feeling, just like with BB, these slow burn first couple seasons will evolve into a thriller the last 2/3's run

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You couldn't help but feel bad for nobody clapping for Irene winning Bingo.ha

Thought how her car being 'stuck' in that sand was pretty funny..it came up like an inch on the tire. Also when Jimmy was at the mall there was a Crazy 8 store behind him
Yeah, that was a pretty dirty rotten thing for Jimmy to do to Irene. He really went out of his way to get that reaction.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Her Being tired.

I doubt they'll see a need to actually show any of the accident. I think the way it was done was brilliant. As you stated above, you got all you needed from the abrupt jump cut. My guess is the next time you see Kim, she's already in the hospital.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I was pleased to note after next week's season finale episode, there will be an episode of "Talking Saul". I always find these shows entertaining and often enlightening. If creator, head writer, executive producer, and a director, Vince Gilligan is once again among the panel, we can be sure to gain more insight.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This is a very interesting logical theory, but one part I question is it known that she is even alive during BB? If not I just have a feeling she will get killed one way or another. Possibly once Jimmy gets involved with Gus.

Then BB spinoff: Killing Kim Wexler

Yeah, that was a pretty dirty rotten thing for Jimmy to do to Irene. He really went out of his way to get that reaction.

It was genius move.... "moves"

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finale is tonight. Looking forward to it.

On a side note...Finally finished watching last seasons The Last Ship...it only finished about a year ago lol.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Finale is tonight but hopefully it is just the season finale and not the series finale. They have not announced being picked up for a new season.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The Finale is tonight but hopefully it is just the season finale and not the series finale. They have not announced being picked up for a new season.

Agreed.

The spinoff is good for 5 seasons.
You could argue that Saul could have ten seasons of mischief in his character BEFORE BB.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Agreed.

The spinoff is good for 5 seasons.
You could argue that Saul could have ten seasons of mischief in his character BEFORE BB.
They could go right into and through Breaking Bad days and go beyond. Is anyone interested in learning more about Gene the Cinnabon manager?