Twitter: Big day for Jaylon and Zeke

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
good, this will make the haters BP go up.

Not sure what "haters" you are talking about. i don't think anyone expected these two to not be on the roster this year. As for BP, trust me, there are more important things in life than worrying or rooting against millionaire football players or what Dallas does or doesn't do. This is down there with not approving how the movie Gladiator ended. I mean, who really cares. Enjoy it and move on.

stiletto

Reaction score
I wonder would the decision be different if it wasn't for the new TV deal and most likely huge salary cap increase most likely coming in the next year+

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Glad that's over with. Now, let's get back to adding pieces instead of trying to subtract them and create more holes.

Jay777

Reaction score
$12 million a year for a RB in today's NFL just proves that the ownership of this team is about as dumb as it gets. The Texans might have the only dumber owners.
I lived in Houston for 21 years. Wow... is that team messed up!! O'Brien certainly did a number on them!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure what "haters" you are talking about. i don't think anyone expected these two to not be on the roster this year. As for BP, trust me, there are more important things in life than worrying or rooting against millionaire football players or what Dallas does or doesn't do. This is down there with not approving how the movie Gladiator ended. I mean, who really cares. Enjoy it and move on.

the ones that cry and whine about everything. Constantly.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They sell tickets. They fill the seats with people paying $100s of dollars for tickets to sit there for 4 hours after paying $25 to park (?) and buy about $50+ worth of overpriced beer and food. They probably even buy jerseys.

Those fans got what they want. So, big day for those who enjoy watching 'stars' play average.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wish for bold moves by the FO but we all know it won't happen.
bold yes, stupid and reckless, no..

2022 is the year that many of the large contracts can be cut with the least dead money impact..no reason to cut people for the sake of cutting them, we have many holes to fill without cutting more players....all of them have a mulligan for the crazy year full of injurys and oddball games..if you were gong to cut players who underperformed or the cause of 2020 slide, we would have NO TEAM..

blueblood70

Reaction score
$12 million a year for a RB in today's NFL just proves that the ownership of this team is about as dumb as it gets. The Texans might have the only dumber owners.
really because Cmac and Kamara make more and many are very close about 6 Rbs now make over 10-12 mil..

blueblood70

Reaction score
So it’s better to pay top dollar to watch mediocrity that I can expect from a late to UDFA?
once you commit that to the cap, YES! come on give me break Dak got paid 32 mil last year for 4 games FOUR, odd that more then TWO Years for zekes salary and he played 30 of those games..its the NFL not jerry and many deals you are paid for what you sis to accomplish such deal and HOPE you then continue..not zekes fault KM pass happy the offense up or that our defense or offense turnovers or ST plays that fakes dont work have us down 3 scores before half time and abandon the threat of run game And that dak gets hurt, you use 12 variations of an OL over 16 games and pretty such put junk in front of zeke..2019 still solid year , 2020 not single player truly played well or played enough games to earn any money..

name me the RB that played under those conditions ie 3rd string OL, poor QB play, and historically bad defenses having you to abandons the run game and nearly have 1k yards in what 14 game nursing an injury and coming off Covid?? right unrealistic expectations judging zeke horribly..smh..