Bill Callahan built this OL

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Just a thought here, but I would submit that each of Zach Martin, Travis Frederick, and Tyron Smith may all be playing the worst years they have been playing as pros. Couple this with the fact that we haven't added a quality starting or backup OL since he left. I think it's actually something that is starting to be a real concern.

I don't know what happened behind closed doors, but I know he took a lateral move to our most hated rival. That doesn't happen by accident. And say what you will about the Commanders, he has done an unbelievable job seeing all the injuries they've had to deal with.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Uhh....Callahan has been gone for a few years now.....this offensive line has been pretty good up until this season.

He's been gone for two seasons and a half seasons. Two with bad OL play and one with good. But we are playing with his players and haven't added one bit of quality since he left.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's been coaching since the 70s. He wasn't about to sit behind a golden boy trainee.

But he's doing it now with Gruden lol.

He's been gone for two seasons and a half seasons. Two with bad OL play and one with good. But we are playing with his players and haven't added one bit of quality since he left.

What two years were bad? This one and what else?

waving monkey

Reaction score
Just a thought here, but I would submit that each of Zach Martin, Travis Frederick, and Tyron Smith may all be playing the worst years they have been playing as pros. Couple this with the fact that we haven't added a quality starting or backup OL since he left. I think it's actually something that is starting to be a real concern.

I don't know what happened behind closed doors, but I know he took a lateral move to our most hated rival. That doesn't happen by accident. And say what you will about the Commanders, he has done an unbelievable job seeing all the injuries they've had to deal with.
This has been my opinion all along.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Agree...Losing Callahan was a major blow. Ever since he left...our splits have gotten smaller....and so have the running lanes. A good O-line coach would be all over this. Instead we got ???? and the little details that make such a huge difference are lacking.:(