Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Really all this team needed was an offseason dedicated to stopping the run. Not blank checks just handed out.

Doing just that would have made a big difference instead we got coal
And I'm really okay with it if the plan is to fail and start fresh without Dak next year. But fail spectacularly, please. This just feels like a lame duck season.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s actually a terrible matchup for the Texans. They are a pass heavy team with a weak run game going against a defense that is good at stopping the pass but awful against the run. It’s just going to be a tough game for the Texans to take advantage of. Schultz will probably be the key for them to get their offense going.
I hope you're correct but this Texan team is no pushover.
I find it hard to expect a win for us in this one.

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
That is a good trade by the Texans, they will have a nice offense now and Bills should get a decent 2nd round pick from the pick that is from Minnesota since Vikings are likely not going to be a good team this year since Kirk left

quickccc

Reaction score
Stephen Diggs is on his 3rd NFL team in his career and he'll still be the whining disgruntled player in Houston as what he's been in the NFL.
Betcha it will only be a matter of time before he's demanding a trade away from Houston.

Very talented, but very Diva, imo.
Always gonna be something going on with him vs his team.

rambo2

Reaction score
Stephen Diggs is on his 3rd NFL team in his career and he'll still be the whining disgruntled player in Houston as what he's been in the NFL.
Betcha it will only be a matter of time before he's demanding a trade away from Houston.

Very talented, but very Diva, imo.
Always gonna be something going on with him vs his team.
I don't like him at all. It would have been a better move to draft a receiver in this historically strong draft class.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
That game in AT&T will be fun. They’ll probably 30k fans there.
Yeah, that's a no for me dog. Lol. The Cowboys are going to lose, and I don't want to be at another game where the opposing fans take over, especially Houston.

shabazz

Reaction score
Not shocked you are happy that the Cowboys are doing nothing.
I'm now Thrilled that the Cowboys are doing nothing.

At first I actually thought Jerry was serious about all in but now I realize he's blowing this thing up......and the reason I like it is because he's NOT doing exactly what he's done before.

Let the essence flow