Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

Jarntt

Reaction score
Now if I told you the Bills would be sending Diggs to Texas this offseason what would you have thought?
Good. As long as it wasn't us trading for him I'm happy. Not at all how I'd spend my cap space and draft capital. He played 2 playoff games and had 73 total receiving yards in them. No 100 yards games in his last 11 regular season games and only 3 TDs in that span and that's with a better QB than we have and without CeeDee taking up tons of targets. No Thanks

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It wasn't long ago that we could laugh at houston. They flipped that script last year and they are making some good moves to try and get better.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Good move I suppose, but in a draft class this deep at WR, I don't think he's worth a 2nd rounder

Edit: I didn't realize that it was a 2025 second rounder, not 2024

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The Bills were at least smart enough to flush their turd Diggs away. We will hold onto ours forever. The only way he will disappear is if a big strong man like George Kittle shows up. Full turtle mode baby.

Adreme

Reaction score
Our game vs the Texans just became a whole lot harder.....................
It’s actually a terrible matchup for the Texans. They are a pass heavy team with a weak run game going against a defense that is good at stopping the pass but awful against the run. It’s just going to be a tough game for the Texans to take advantage of. Schultz will probably be the key for them to get their offense going.

mldardy

Reaction score
Dude disappeared in mid October last season. Who cares.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Texans kicking our butts should be an interesting watch. Just keep the focus on Jerry.

JustChip

Reaction score
Texans in AFC Championship Game appearance is enough, and a Super bowl would take away younger fans from the Cowboys. Jerry's nightmare.
Yep. The younger generation Texas fanbase for most of the state is in play. It’ll depend greatly whether the Texans have sustained success or flame out after a couple if years, even if the get to a Super Bowl.

rambo2

Reaction score
yeah sure whatever
make more excuses for your boy doing nothing
It has absolutely nothing to do with us. We could very well have a better season than they do. I'm glad that Dallas didn't do this deal. I wouldn't want him period.