Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

Havic

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the type of season he has. He looked like he fell off a bit last year. Was that because of Allen or his play? Time will tell. Good move for the bills too

jujoboys

Reaction score
The only reason this trade has my eyes open is that we could have a potential trade option with Buffalo in the 1st round. Buffalo has to be desperate for WR after losing Gabe Davis to free agency and trading Diggs. We are sitting at 24 and they are sitting at 28. If a WR they covet is still on the board at 24 then we could possibly trade down 4 spots and add some draft capital.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'd bet money our front office wasn't even aware he was about to be shipped.

Unless the Bills called them, of course.

Hey, Dad! It's fun running a football team!
Jones are the opposite of “Don’t call us, we’ll call you.” :laugh:

Slogan in the Star should be “All lines are open!”

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Maybe, but my goodness, wouldn't that make for an explosive offense? It's not like we use second round picks for anything. Its not like we make moves anyway. What do we need cap space for? We don't sign anyone. I just want to feel like the FO is trying. I don't have that feeling. Maybe losing miserably a lot this season might get their attention.
I agree with you there. I just don’t think adding diggs would help us in our main problems but it sure would at least look like they are all in

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Super cool

Good for the Texans. By far the most exciting football team in the state.

As it relates to the Cowboys, I think Diggs is a terrible fit, so as much as I hate the Jones boys, I'm not going to give them crap about it.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I agree with you there. I just don’t think adding diggs would help us in our main problems but it sure would at least look like they are all in
Right. Diggs would be fun, but the Cowboys should be fixing the run defense and improving the run game.

They've got to get back to making the OL a strength like they did between 2011 and 2014, but this time, they also need to pour resources into DL depth

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Right. Diggs would be fun, but the Cowboys should be fixing the run defense and improving the run game.

They've got to get back to making the OL a strength like they did between 2011 and 2014, but this time, they also need to pour resources into DL depth
Really all this team needed was an offseason dedicated to stopping the run. Not blank checks just handed out.

Doing just that would have made a big difference instead we got coal

rags747

Reaction score
CeeDee would be great with Allen, what could we get for him?

JayFord

Reaction score
and when we beat the Texans everyone will say "oh its just the texans, theyve been trash we need to beat rhe 49ers"

1942willys

Reaction score
There will be several outstanding receivers on the board in the 2nd round and there certainly will be some on the board at 23 that they traded away to the Vikings. There is no guarantee that their moves will turn out well.
yeah sure whatever
make more excuses for your boy doing nothing

1942willys

Reaction score
The only reason this trade has my eyes open is that we could have a potential trade option with Buffalo in the 1st round. Buffalo has to be desperate for WR after losing Gabe Davis to free agency and trading Diggs. We are sitting at 24 and they are sitting at 28. If a WR they covet is still on the board at 24 then we could possibly trade down 4 spots and add some draft capital.
definitely a possibility. That is why all the mocks so many discuss ad nauseum are so worthless. Just one trade like this blows the whole thing up