Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is this really a "blockbuster trade", oif it for a single future 2nd rounder?

Doesn't the compensation need to be high to qualify as "blockbuster", or does it just need to be a household name, even if he's a bit past his prime?

(Or maybe I'm just quibbling over semantics)
A household name is all it takes to be a blockbuster…..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You know what? I never thought I'd say this, but I hope this year blows up in Jerrys face. I want him to see that his approach fails miserably. I'm absolutely sick about this. It just feels like Jerry doesn't care. I dont think he ever has, but it's painfully obvious. Yes, we need more than WR, but this would've been a massive move for us, considering what the Texans and Bills exchanged, it'd have GIVEN us a few picks too.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing that has to be considered in this trade is how much of the Texans' pie Diggs is now accounting for.

Plus the Texans don't always draft well. So their draft picks are less valuable than a team that always drafts well all of the time.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Stroud seems like he could be one of the few "Mahomes" type players that can literally will you victory every week in spite of what you surround him with.

I'll be interested to see if he levels up this year. If he does, he will join the upper echelon of QBs.
It was Wentz’s second year that they got him Alshon

Hurts’ second year that they got him AJ

Tua’s third year that they got him Tyreek

Josh’s third year that they got him Diggs

Kyler’s second year that they got him DHop

Goff’s third year that they got him Brandin Cooks

Romo’s second year starting that they got him TO

In every example, QB development, statistical output, and overall team success ballooned. Make your prop bets now before the O/U’s get out of control

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smart move with Stroud on rookie deal and the way he has played.

Unfortunately, Stroud has to win it all in next three years or be kicked to the curb since he wont be worth the contract if he doesnt win it all.
I see what you did there.
Just not true.

Now if stroud spots the opposing team 14 easy points in the first half agai st an easy team in the 1st round....he might should get shipped.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Jerry offered a 7th round pick
Jerry has done nothing!seen article yesterday about Henry was saying Dallas would had been a perfect fit and these clowns didn’t even contact him to see what it would take to get him, worst by far offseason ever And I’ve been a fan for 55 years!