Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
WR isn't our problem we haven't been able to stop the run in the entire modern Cowboy Era.
Wade had things rolling around the 2008-2009 seasons. Most of those guys were drafted during the Parcells era. Since then, the team has shifted to smaller and franky less talented groups along the front 7.

12+88=7

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like this move.

Houston didn't need a WR. Then they go and get the biggest diva in the sport. I think this will not go well for Houston's team chemistry.

Houston has Collins, Dell, and Shultz. When Diggs doesn't get targeted he is going to throw hissy fits like the diva that he is.

Buffalo a team that cut players for cap space just lost 3 million in cap space with this move. That should tell you how badly they wanted to get rid of Diggs.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Welp, the Texans are looking as the best team in Texas right now.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Meh. Would have been 4th string when we bring back Gallup.

Cmac

Reaction score
Wow... great way to continue to try and maximize their talented QB while he's on that rookie contract. They are on their way for real.
Yep.......but the moment he comes off the rookie contract, hope he doesn't get the treatment, too familiar here.

Shannon1

Reaction score
Jerry offered a 7th round pick
No he wouldn’t, I seen an article yesterday where Henry said Dallas would had been a perfect match , Our stupid Owner didn’t even contact him to just see what it would cost to get him ,by far the worst most disappointing offseason ever and I’ve been a fan for 55 years!

Reactions: CWR

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
You know what? I never thought I'd say this, but I hope this year blows up in Jerrys face. I want him to see that his approach fails miserably. I'm absolutely sick about this. It just feels like Jerry doesn't care. I dont think he ever has, but it's painfully obvious. Yes, we need more than WR, but this would've been a massive move for us, considering what the Texans and Bills exchanged, it'd have GIVEN us a few picks too.
I agree with you about the off-season in general and Jerry’s approach to it but getting diggs is the prototypical splash Jerry move that doesn’t addesss the issue’s the team has.

They don’t need a $27million dollar number 2 wr. They needed a stud d tackle or a stud linebacker. While I share your sentiment overall, not Doing this isn’t why.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The Bills current WR depth chart is ugly.

You wonder what kind of package they'd put together for Jalen Tolbert or Jalen Brooks.
I am interested to see how they rebound from losing both Diggs and Davis.

I guess they could go the Baltimore route and feature the TEs and run the ball like crazy.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is a strange move...wonder if there is something else coming for Buffalo

Bills WR room is now bottom of league

Texans had plenty of offensive weapons, but draft cost wasn't much...so as long as Diggs stays happy, it could work out.