Bills trade Stefon Diggs to Texans

DFWJC

Reaction score
Houston continues to show what "all in" really means

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Smart move with Stroud on rookie deal and the way he has played.

Unfortunately, Stroud has to win it all in next three years or be kicked to the curb since he wont be worth the contract if he doesnt win it all.
No but he's a young player and was a rookie, they can't play well, just ask cowboys fans who say we can't start over

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak couldn't handle the crybaby. I saw him getting all pissed when they were winning a game and he wasn't getting his stats. LOL.

Dallasfann

Reaction score

I'm switching teams.

Nothing screams loser more then acting like a franchise that's never been past the divisional round is so much more superior. Although, to be fair, you wouldn't really be switching teams..all you'd be doing is leaving us Cowboy fans on this board alone. Please...go watch your Houston Texans.

slick325

Reaction score
Texans are making very solid moves. They are "all in" after sniffing some success last season. They knew they needed to be aggressive to get even further going forward. Good for them.

Majic

Reaction score
Now if I told you the Bills would be sending Diggs to Texas this offseason what would you have thought?
I would think he would think the Texans are trading for him. Never thought for one minute Cowboys would show any interest.

Are Texans the new favourites in AFC?