Bills vs Eagles

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The refs said it wasn't a fumble. Romo and Nantz said it wasn't a fumble, Blandino came on saying it wasn't a fumble and they call NY for a booth review and they said it wasn't a fumble. What more do you want?
A fumble?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
No they weren't. He was wide open, the pass was high.
Yes, there were. The field shrinks the closer you get to the end zone, anyhow.
Besides, Jalen Hurts knows DeVonta Smith's abilities better than you do - for the reasons I listed previously.
Be that as it may, he caught the ball for a touchdown, so it was in the vicinity for him to make a play.
Hurts is showing he's a playmaker in the clutch. He shows no panic and is as cool as an artic iceberg.
And now the Eagles are 10-1.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dallas needs to forget about being home for the playoffs and embrace the road warrior mentality.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Call me crazy for cheering against the Eagles I guess........ I know half this board cheers for them, I was just being hopeful. Oh well.
I will call you crazy if you think half the board cheers for them.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I dare you to try and find 10 good things said about our team in the first 10 threads. You would be surprised..
Just because there isn’t anything positive about the Cowboys in the first 10 posts doesn’t mean half the fan base is cheering for Philly. If you haven’t realized fans are frustrated. Everyone can see we’re likely headed for a wild card and will be on the road in the playoffs where we haven’t faired very well.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I watch Cowherd a lot and I know many on here despise him. I don't despise him. As a matter of fact I enjoy his show. Sure some of his opinions & commentary are wrong, but some of it isn't so bad. And he has some pretty good guests. I really had a problem with his opinion about last nights game though. Cowherd was gushing about Hurt & trashing Allen big time. Pretty much blaming Allen for the loss. I watched the game. I've picked apart the box score & stats. Allen wasn't why the Bills lost. Penalties, missing 2 field goals, and dropping an easy TD catch is why the Bills lost.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Just because there isn’t anything positive about the Cowboys in the first 10 posts doesn’t mean half the fan base is cheering for Philly. If you haven’t realized fans are frustrated. Everyone can see we’re likely headed for a wild card and will be on the road in the playoffs where we haven’t faired very well.
Just because some of you hate your team, doesn't mean the rest of us should follow suite.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Go act like a 12-year-old somewhere else. :thumbup:
LOL a 12 year old? Dude, I was being somewhat nice, but you are literally the biggest baby on this entire board. You have ZERO room to tell anyone to go act 12 somewhere else. Literally every one of your posts is a "WHA WHA WHA" post about Dallas not doing this, or not doing that, or Eagles are this Dallas is not that. Your act is played out and most people around here know it. If I wanted to be petty I would go tag the last 10 posts you made proving my point. Some people call you an Eagles fan, but you are not, that is obvious but man you sure should consider rooting for another team.

A prime example, in your puny non very intellectual mind (it's ok it takes all kind of people to make up this world), you basically have accepted in week 12 that Dallas will make the playoffs and lose. So yeah call me 12 years old, but be careful, because you are going to bite off more than you can chew in terms of being smart and quick witted.

You legit want to attack me for being, or trying to be positive towards the team you should be cheering on with me. Let that sink in (in-between you hyping the Eagles all day on this board).

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
LOL a 12 year old? Dude, I was being somewhat nice, but you are literally the biggest baby on this entire board. You have ZERO room to tell anyone to go act 12 somewhere else. Literally every one of your posts is a "WHA WHA WHA" post about Dallas not doing this, or not doing that, or Eagles are this Dallas is not that. Your act is played out and most people around here know it. If I wanted to be petty I would go tag the last 10 posts you made proving my point. Some people call you an Eagles fan, but you are not, that is obvious but man you sure should consider rooting for another team.

A prime example, in your puny non very intellectual mind (it's ok it takes all kind of people to make up this world), you basically have accepted in week 12 that Dallas will make the playoffs and lose. So yeah call me 12 years old, but be careful, because you are going to bite off more than you can chew in terms of being smart and quick witted.

You legit want to attack me for being, or trying to be positive towards the team you should be cheering on with me. Let that sink in (in-between you hyping the Eagles all day on this board).
Didn’t bother reading any of that drivel. You certainly have a lot of time on your hands. Shouldn’t you be in class? Go act like a child somewhere else before you get in trouble. :thumbup:

bottleKids

Reaction score
Didn’t bother reading any of that drivel. You certainly have a lot of time on your hands. Shouldn’t you be in class? Go act like a child somewhere else before you get in trouble. :thumbup:

I am sure you did and are embarrassed, which is a normal reaction to claim you did not read my response. Good luck with the whole "Dallas Sucks" agenda... a lot of Eagles fans here that will help you.

Please keep that same energy of hate when things are good in January, don't be a flip flopper!

:thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I am sure you did and are embarrassed, which is a normal reaction to claim you did not read my response. Good luck with the whole "Dallas Sucks" agenda... a lot of Eagles fans here that will help you.

Please keep that same energy of hate when things are good in January, don't be a flip flopper!

:thumbup:
I don’t have a “Dallas Sucks” agenda, but you’re not mature enough to realize that. :thumbup: