Blaming Dak

plymkr

Reaction score
Good points but then you must be in pure hell hate against Jerry, right??? According to you Dak has screwed us for 6 years. Jerry has done it for 26. So again. You should be on Defcon 1 with Jerry-yet I'm only hearing you about Dak. But that's your right my fellow Cowboy fan.
No I've talked about hating Jerry quite a bit the last 10 years. This particular post was about Dak just because the thread is about Dak. But I don't hate anyone in sports as much as I hate Jerry. Been saying that for years. Worst owner in sports.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Moore calls quarterback draw with 14 seconds left instead of having Dak have two tries tossing to the endzone.

All those weapons there was no possible way the Niners would have had a chance to cover both the endzone & playing sideline defense.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The Dak hate is real. You'd think the guy has been quarterbacking for Dallas the last 26 years. My question to the Dak haters is this. Why the hate for Dak? Has he been here for 26 years causing the losing? No. Did he draft himself? No. Did he give himself the 80 million or whatever. No. Seems to me the guy you should be hating on is your GM.:lmao2:

Oh, we do plenty of that too, Ice :D We have plenty of hate to go around.

:banghead:

leeblair

Reaction score
The Dak hate is real. You'd think the guy has been quarterbacking for Dallas the last 26 years. My question to the Dak haters is this. Why the hate for Dak? Has he been here for 26 years causing the losing? No. Did he draft himself? No. Did he give himself the 80 million or whatever. No. Seems to me the guy you should be hating on is your GM.:lmao2:
No one hates Dak. I think he's a pretty good athlete.
But he is not an NFL caliber quarterback. It's not hating to tell the truth.
He's not a leader; he's a follower. When things get tough he is waiting for someone else to do something great. He thinks he's a leader because he does what he's told.
He doesn't understand that he is supposed to be the one who tells others how to be great. But he doesn't know himself.

Ken

Reaction score
Now we can't fill any gaps because our average QB is making elite money. I expect next season and the season after to be the same with Dak at QB.
"Average"- lol

I understand he had a bad playoff game and a few others. There are systemic issues on our offense that not even one of the so called "real" qbs can overcome.

But we can keep spouting about the money, it isn't going to change anything.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
No one hates Dak. I think he's a pretty good athlete.
But he is not an NFL caliber quarterback. It's not hating to tell the truth.
He's not a leader; he's a follower. When things get tough he is waiting for someone else to do something great. He thinks he's a leader because he does what he's told.
He doesn't understand that he is supposed to be the one who tells others how to be great. But he doesn't know himself.

Where u been Lee? Minus Micha who else on this team is a leader? From Jerry on down. So Dak should feel right at home.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Do you guys ever get tired of saying the saying the same things over and over?

Money, Money, Money Money Money Money.

We get it..you think he is overpaid. Holy cow...yet....never hear it with these guys stealing money and among the highest paid at their positions:

Tyron
Collins
Dlaw
Zeke
Cooper (who i hate to list here because he is borderline but his loafing routes pissed me offlast few games.)
Tyron was THE BEST tackle in football.
Zeke was the BEST, at minimum top 3 RBs in football.

You can debate the others, especially collins.. but the QB, that is middle of pack getting top 5 money is a killer for fans to swallow. There is no debating that Dak is worth top 5 money at this point..... he isnt.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you guys ever get tired of saying the saying the same things over and over?

Money, Money, Money Money Money Money.

We get it..you think he is overpaid. Holy cow...yet....never hear it with these guys stealing money and among the highest paid at their positions:

Tyron
Collins
Dlaw
Zeke
Cooper (who i hate to list here because he is borderline but his loafing routes pissed me offlast few games.)

Nobody say ANYTHING bad about Dak until blaming EVEYRONE ELSE FIRST!

And then, after you blame EVERYONE ELSE..... don't say anything bad about Dak.

RaZon

Reaction score
What gets me the most is where did Dak get this idea he should be paid as if he were among the elite when he never has been. What if Jerry had told him.....nope too much....we'd be no worse off than we are now. I don't like Dak's total disregard for team, he couldn't care less and he knew Zeke had already gouged us.

40 mill a season is simply stupid, that is ridiculous, ya win a SB like Wilson, Mahomes, Brady, Rodgers, ok a hmmmm?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Cousins!? really....he is 20-25 range.....Ryan? he is washed up. Tannehill....in dallas he would be just like Dak....he is the best dang bus driver. great coach. great running game. great defense...... here he would be Miami Tannehill....I can live with the rest. I put Jimmy below Dak, since they absolutely work around him....

find me teams with two very good receivers. A decent rb combination. An above average oline and defense. Pretty good special teams.

Not a lot of teams have all those like we do. Dak has a good team around him. Some people just don’t think he deserves blame.

Ken

Reaction score
Tyron was THE BEST tackle in football.
Zeke was the BEST, at minimum top 3 RBs in football.

You can debate the others, especially collins.. but the QB, that is middle of pack getting top 5 money is a killer for fans to swallow. There is no debating that Dak is worth top 5 money at this point..... he isnt.
Give it a few months and he won't have top 5 money anymore.

Ken

Reaction score
Nobody say ANYTHING bad about Dak until blaming EVEYRONE ELSE FIRST!

And then, after you blame EVERYONE ELSE..... don't say anything bad about Dak.
You guys see what you want to see...you use horseblinders to evaluate football.

This fanbase of haters knows more that the Cowboys....they use the..."trust me bro" school of football analysis.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys see what you want to see...you use horseblinders to evaluate football.

This fanbase of haters knows more that the Cowboys....they use the..."trust me bro" school of football analysis.

Oh LOOK...KENNY BOY......the arbiter of truth. People he disagrees with are full of ship...because well he knows better than everyone else.

He's cured cancer, built space ships to mars...solved hunger AND obesity...so he knows better than you.

YOU better abide.....he can strike you dead form afar just like God.

Ken

Reaction score
Oh LOOK...KENNY BOY......the arbiter of truth. People he disagrees with are full of ship...because well he knows better than everyone else.

He's cured cancer, built space ships to mars...solved hunger AND obesity...so he knows better than you.

YOU better abide.....he can strike you dead form afar just like God.
Oh ..i should just not watch the film, think critically and just repeat what the rest of the espn watchers say???

No thanks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh ..i should just not watch the film, think critically and just repeat what the rest of the espn watchers say???

No thanks.

No...you can have your OPINION.

But you thinking everyone else is wrong while you ride your shiney horse...is ...stupid.

Say your opinion and stop INSULTING others as if you know everything. You don't know any more than anyone else.

Unless you have that cure for cancer,. a rocket ship....food and water for all of Earth? You;re just a schmuck like the rest of us.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
The O-Line struggles were on Prescot or officially known as the Three Toe Sloth in NFL circles because he's so fricking slow with his reads, it's so bad that open receivers have become a thing of the past because he refuses to throw the ball down field and when he does throw it the ball is either behind or over their head or down by their ankles!!!!!!!!!!!! The 50- 50 ball is non-existent, I'm not sure why the Cowboys even employee receivers because the SLOTH would rather take a sack than throw the ball. The 9ers game plan was to take the run game away and force the SLOTH to throw the ball and guess what it worked to perfection, The SLOTH was inviting the 9ers to his personal sack party and I'm not talking about his ball sack because he was neutered at birth. The 9ers loaded the box or kept their LBers close to the box which all but eliminate the run game. The Cowboys might as well open a zoo section in JJ's world for their $40 million dollar a year Three Toe Sloth......................
hum, is this him?
sloth-dak.jpg

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
No GM in the league will ever think Dak and Romo are "about the same" QB. They're not even close.

Romo is the superior QB. Of course he's an overachiever. He was an undrafted QB who finished his career with (and still) top 5 QB rating in the league. Names like Rogers, Brady, Young, etc., are those who are above him. So is Tom Brady by that definition (even though he's the most rigged for QB ever) since he's a 6th round draft pick with 7 SBs and numerous passing records.

I doubt Dak will even finish in the top 25.
They can think whatever they want. Results speak for themselves and all the excuses don’t make Romo a better player. He has been and always will be an overachieving Rudy who needed perfection around him if he were to ever be dragged to a title. He certainly wasn’t going to lead a team there. If a team relied on him to be a bus driver, maybe. Just like Dak. No amount of hypothetical situations will ever turn Romo into a champion. He had his time and didn’t take advantage.