Blaming QB Equals Easy Way Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

kskboys

Reaction score
Chiefs don’t win that game without the defense, but I understand why Mahomes is getting the bulk of the credit. It’s just the way casual fans can assess the game. Easy to focus on one position versus analyze the roster top to bottom with the coaching staff plus organizational culture. Not interesting to talk about.
Yup. The KC D was the real MVP of that game.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Read this whole thread. I’m the same one who dropped over $1K on a trip to Dallas for the Green Bay game. I’m as pissed as any Cowboys fan about how this season ended. And I want what’s best for the team, even if it means getting rid of a player I like.

My post was just saying I don’t think there is a QB outside of Mahomes and maybe Burrow who can overcome what I consider to be a culture that values attention over winning. And those guys are nearly impossible to find. But to each their own.

kskboys

Reaction score
Read this whole thread. I’m the same one who dropped over $1K on a trip to Dallas for the Green Bay game. I’m as pissed as any Cowboys fan about how this season ended. And I want what’s best for the team, even if it means getting rid of a player I like.

My post was just saying I don’t think there is a QB outside of Mahomes and maybe Burrow who can overcome what I consider to be a culture that values attention over winning. And those guys are nearly impossible to find. But to each their own.
Especially w/ a BB gun D.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Especially w/ a BB gun D.
Dak and Co. overcame it against Seattle. He wet the bed against Green Bay. Wish he would’ve at least gave us a chance.

Losing would’ve sucked either way, I’d take a 34-37 loss over that abysmal performance we witnessed.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
It wasn't on the game opener vs Giants. So, don't know why it is brought up as impossible.
Better example is Seattle. Offense (mainly Dak) showed up for that one. And Dak gifted Green Bay points when he needed to be close to perfect. Only way to beat GB was a 40-37 type of game.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
not blaming the quarterback is like being happy with jason garrett. shrugs, if that's what you like.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
not blaming the quarterback is like being happy with jason garrett. shrugs, if that's what you like.
I do blame Dak. 30% of the game is on him. I’m just not giving him the full blame. In my OP, I lay out the other reasons why we continue to come up short.

Status
Not open for further replies.