Blind Homers

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
But wait, you cannot see into the future. You're not Madame Cleo.

Cynicism is cowardice.

You must be a miserable fan. Why don't you find another team?

You're just a hater. Hater gonna hate.

You have no football knowledge.

After reviewing tape, I have determined you are wrong.

Garrett hasn't been given full rein. He will not be solely responsible for the offense this year. You'll see, he'll have plenty of time to get these guys on the right page.

I just put you on ignore.

Jerry is the greatest owner in sports.

They finally got rid of the bad attitudes. You'll see the team take off now.

They are giving Romo a defense this year. That is all it will take for him to get into the Super Bowl.

If just three plays had different outcomes, we'd have been in the play-offs. This is a play-off team.

Three years we have come down to the last game. You cannot say we aren't contenders.

I have stats that show Dallas actually was the best team since the GB Packers in 1965 when they play an early game, in October, when the wind is coming from the southwest, and the temperature is above 68 degrees, during a leap year, when the other team has their star defensive end out, when running the 4-3, if they take an 8 point lead into the six minute mark of the third quarter, when they received the ball at the beginning of the second half, if the head coach wears blue. Those stats prove everything.

I don't believe I missed anything.

Oh wait....

It's posters like you that have ruined this site and run off the great posters.

I just wanted to avoid the Christmas rush by getting these in.

I wish I could give you 100 likes

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I just noticed that when you type s-u-n-s-h-i-n-e p-u-m-p

I just noticed that when you type s-u-n-s-h-i-n-e p-u-m-p-e-r-s without the dashes, it auto-corrects to " happy fans ". I wonder why???

But when you type haters it is unfettered in its spelling.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I love when people get so worked up about a sports team that they have absolute zero to do with, in terms of wins and losses. It's hilarious to me that anything sports related is that consuming to anyone.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I just don't understand how so many on here can be such blind homers when it comes to the Cowboys. I am constantly shaking my head while reading through threads filled with happy fan post. These blind homers are Jerry's wet dream who buy all the crap he is selling. If the blind homers would step into reality for a while and take off their rose colored glasses, they would see that this organization has managed to screw up the best rosters this team has had since the mid 90's with piss poor coaching. Since 2007, we had a team that was stacked and pissed it away on Wade "Powder Puff" Phillips and Jerry's Red Headed Trainee. We wasted the prime years of Romo, Ware, Witten, etc... on idiot coaches. I will never understand how so many can be so blind. They can't see the forest due to all the trees being in the way. People need to wake up and step into reality.

and if these so called blind homers did not hold out hope for their team and acted as you do then what? What changes? not a damn thing so why not get off the blind homer back they are not affecting you one bit. What is a joke is those who claim to be fans but do nothing but moan. there are 31 other teams feel free to find one you can back

Tawney88

Reaction score
and if these so called blind homers did not hold out hope for their team and acted as you do then what? What changes? not a damn thing so why not get off the blind homer back they are not affecting you one bit. What is a joke is those who claim to be fans but do nothing but moan. there are 31 other teams feel free to find one you can back

:rolleyes:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Selective editing????

'haters' is a word that's got a wider application than 'happy fan.' 'Chicken Littles' might be a better example of the equivalent word for the dark siders. In any event, we can probably have our discussions with each other without resorting to tribalizing and name calling, don't you think?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
A few thousand more whiny "this team sucks" posts might just put this team over the hump and pull this team out of mediocrity. Come on all you realist, the fate of the Cowboys is in your hands.

:D

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The reality is that the Cowboys are 136-136. Some fans seem to be perfectly happy with that. I'm not.

Yes. Your unhappiness will spark a change and The Cowboys will be better because of your powerful stance.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

They rarely answer these posts. If they do it's another whining reply that doesn't address the questions posed.
They are the "realists". Comical.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
They rarely answer these posts. If they do it's another whining reply that doesn't address the questions posed.
They are the "realists". Comical.

Yeah realist. lol Realist look at the good and bad not all one side. It is a joke how some claim to be realist and yet will talk of SB while the others talk about things like 3-13 and there is no hope. It is comical.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yeah realist. lol Realist look at the good and bad not all one side. It is a joke how some claim to be realist and yet will talk of SB while the others talk about things like 3-13 and there is no hope. It is comical.

Yeah. I again wonder why they never address what they think they will accomplish with the "real ness" of their posts.
That somehow by being more negative about the team will change it at all.
Even heard some talk about boycotting to make a change. Wildly delusional. Not real at all.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeah. I again wonder why they never address what they think they will accomplish with the "real ness" of their posts.
That somehow by being more negative about the team will change it at all.
Even heard some talk about boycotting to make a change. Wildly delusional. Not real at all.

I agree. If I hated a team as much as they do I would pull for another team. In their world there is nothing good about this team nothing to cheer for so why put up with it? Now that does not bother me until they start harping on those fans who are pulling for the team who are looking for things this team can build on and improve on. That is meant with comments of Kool aid drinking and ridicule that you are buying into Jerry Jones. Fact is for me it is not, I buy into the Cowboys because I’m a Cowboy fan and no whinny person is going to change that. I will watch the Cowboys I will go to Thanksgiving Day game as I have done for over 30 years now and I will pull for this team and if they are upset well that is their problem.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
A few thousand more whiny "this team sucks" posts might just put this team over the hump and pull this team out of mediocrity. Come on all you realist, the fate of the Cowboys is in your hands.

This team sucks. Keep drinking Jerry's secret sauce koolaid.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This team sucks. Keep drinking Jerry's secret sauce koolaid.

No one is drinking anything it is only the fact that some of us pull for this team and hope for the best instead of crying all the time. Need a hanky?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Only when the whiners start telling people to stop drinking Kool aid, you are the guys telling others they must not cheer or pull for the Cowboys, No we are to sit here and act like this team can never win and there is no hope. You can cry with the whiners I'm pulling for the Cowboys. You guys can have your own pity party I want no part of it.

For me, I understand that the fruit of dissent sometimes is change. You can thank me when that happens.