Bob Sturm Prediction: Cowboys Moving Around 2024 Money for Dak Deal before Week 1

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We better start planning our exit from here, bro.

Since we’re going to stop posting if Dak gets extended and all.

And we’re definitely not going to be here laughing and making fun of Dak fans for his failures for however longer he is in Dallas.
I enjoy this place but no way am I spending 3 more years talking about King Ineptness and his Davidians.
Heck, they can change the site's name to the DAKZONEHOMERLAND as it will be fitting at some point. :muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I enjoy this place but no way am I spending 3 more years talking about King Ineptness and his Davidians.
Heck, they can change the site's name to the DAKZONEHOMERLAND as it will be fitting at some point. :muttley:
Oh come on, Pappy.

If Dak wasn’t such a loser QB it wouldn’t be nearly as fun to make fun of his fan girls.

The Cowboys will never win anything with him but at least we can laugh at Dak fans for believing in a loser QB.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Lol @ listening to Sturm. He already predicted Dak would be signed 1 week into training camp.

Jerry already told Clarence Hill that a deal is unlikely before the season
I'll gladly listen to Sturm before local yodelers yelling across the street: 'you're an old lady too!'

Yobwocs

Reaction score
My question is why would it matter either way? Dak already counts $55M against the cap this year, and giving him an extension could lower that number. Its not like they need the Lamb cap savings to afford Dak. The unused cap from this season just rolls over to 2025. The Lamb contract is exactly how almost every contract in the NFL is structured. Why does this mean anything?
The amount of space we have designated is not an attempt at a rollover. It's money for Dak.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The amount of space we have designated is not an attempt at a rollover. It's money for Dak.
Not saying you're wrong, I truly don't know, but how do you come to that conclusion? Last year they ended the season with $10.9M in cap space to roll over. Right now Spotrac is showing them at 15.5M. I'm just not seeing that big of a difference.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh come on, Pappy.

If Dak wasn’t such a loser QB it wouldn’t be nearly as fun to make fun of his fan girls.

The Cowboys will never win anything with him but at least we can laugh at Dak fans for believing in a loser QB.
Nah PAPPY is one of the smart ones here and trust me their issues/passions have nothing to do with the Cowboys or the game of football.
Tired of debating zombies man..................who all they gotta say is HATE HATE HATE and more HATE.
Why cause their boy can't vindicate them with his play on the field when it matters most?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nah PAPPY is one of the smart ones here and trust me their issues/passions have nothing to do with the Cowboys or the game of football.
Tired of debating zombies man..................who all they gotta say is HATE HATE HATE and more HATE.
Why cause their boy can't vindicate them with his play on the field when it matters most?
I feel you, Pappy.

Sturm has em all excited again and they’re acting out.

It’ll pass.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s drivers ed 101 right there.

Good job, teach!
You're welcome....I'll let you take the dunce hat off for a few minutes, since you were so polite.
I never taught driver's ed....would have been cool. I taught, math, science, English, health and PE during my 16 years as a teacher/coach...I was a HC/AD my last 13 years, so I didn't teach any classes....I did miss it though...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You will be missed....
:muttley: :muttley: :muttley: