Bob Sturm: "This time next week, Dak will have a deal"

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Somewhere within month of August- Dak will be re-signed- I've always predicted - its' the month that decides if Dak stays with Cowboys .

. or goes to Pittsburgh, Seattle, LA Raiders, NY Giants or New Orleans in 2025 ?

- Dak really wants to be remain here, but wants his just due.
- Cowboys have always had a long trending history of being able to re-sign the core star players they have really wanted.
Dak is gone, Mountaineer knew it, several knew it, Jerry doesn't want to have anything to do with the scum bag.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ar6X3Op.png

plasticman

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's press conference announcing the signing. It was great to get the news in advance last Friday. Now I can just schedule my whole day around it.

I'm guessing 4PM CST, or do you think it will be more in the early evening?

coult44

Reaction score
Dak is gone, Mountaineer knew it, several knew it, Jerry doesn't want to have anything to do with the scum bag.
That scum bag was voted by his NFL peers to be better than every player except 15 others in the league. You might convince your wife you know more than Jerry, you might convince your kids that you know more than all the people who watch the NFL for a living, but you are not convincing one NFL player that you know anything about football more than they do. Just stop. And don’t @me with you’re a “Dak lover”, miss me with that BS, I’m as balanced as the most balanced fan.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
That scum bag was voted by his NFL peers to be better than every player except 15 others in the league. You might convince your wife you know more than Jerry, you might convince your kids that you know more than all the people who watch the NFL for a living, but you are not convincing one NFL player that you know anything about football more than they do. Just stop. And don’t @me with you’re a “Dak lover”, miss me with that BS, I’m as balanced as the most balanced fan.
Pats on the back don't change Dak's playoff record.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
This is hilarious DallasEast, great idea!!!

PS.............You might be dating yourself here bro, half the posters on this board probably have no idea who this kid even is...................he is actually 43 years old right now and has 2 kids of his owno_O
Like the movies title, Dallas continues to be Home Alone in January

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Maybe there's an outside chance the other NFL peers are Cowboy haters and are only giving Dak props because they want him to stay in Dallas. Dallas will never be a playoff threat with Dak on the roster, so just maybe that could be their motivation.

coult44

Reaction score
Maybe there's an outside chance the other NFL peers are Cowboy haters and are only giving Dak props because they want him to stay in Dallas. Dallas will never be a playoff threat with Dak on the roster, so just maybe that could be their motivation.
You’re a special bunch.

coult44

Reaction score
Pats on the back don't change Dak's playoff record.
Nope, but do you want to go back to 10 years of the QB graveyard until we luck into another Romk or Dak. I mean they’ve proven with the Lance trade they won’t get it right, so Dak is your best chance at anything whatsoever.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope, but do you want to go back to 10 years of the QB graveyard until we luck into another Romk or Dak. I mean they’ve proven with the Lance trade they won’t get it right, so Dak is your best chance at anything whatsoever.
You want to keep going on 9 or 10 more years of failing with Dak. There are two sides of that coin.