Bob Sturm: "This time next week, Dak will have a deal"

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Nope, but do you want to go back to 10 years of the QB graveyard until we luck into another Romk or Dak. I mean they’ve proven with the Lance trade they won’t get it right, so Dak is your best chance at anything whatsoever.
The thing is, when will those 10 years start? After 5 more years of failing in January or right now?

Neither is certain of course. But just doing nothing because of fearing it could get worse has never been a good advice.

We have changed everything else (but Jerry), so the only remaining constant is Dak. Time for him to go.

(And yes I know, they're close to resigning him. Just saying it anyway.)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak is gone, Mountaineer knew it, several knew it, Jerry doesn't want to have anything to do with the scum bag.
man its bold putting in writting you think Jerry is a stand up citizen and Dak is a scum bag..lol, i mean if it was about actuall football play then that would be an opinion and fine..but calling Dak a scumbag in comparence to Jerry...thats a special kinda dislike..lol

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak is gone, Mountaineer knew it, several knew it, Jerry doesn't want to have anything to do with the scum bag.
Why did Jerry Jones send Prescott team an offer late last week??

Dak Haters are worthless at knowing anything Football related:lmao: :laugh:

Sheepherder

Reaction score
He already has the deal he wants. He gets to leave. Time for Jerry to select his replacement.
Let me get this straight.
Nope, but do you want to go back to 10 years of the QB graveyard until we luck into another Romk or Dak. I mean they’ve proven with the Lance trade they won’t get it right, so Dak is your best chance at anything whatsoever.

man its bold putting in writting you think Jerry is a stand up citizen and Dak is a scum bag..lol, i mean if it was about actuall football play then that would be an opinion and fine..but calling Dak a scumbag in comparence to Jerry...thats a special kinda dislike..lol
You can say that again!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CMBr2n9.png
tenor.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Saturday Deadline became irrelevant once we're informed Cowboys sent offers late last week!!

Bob Sturm is in a Win Win prediction:lmao: :hammer: :hammer:
A Saturday signing could very well happen. However, Bob Sturm, who I do respect, posted his prediction last Friday, July 26 at 8:48 pm. Stating 'By this time next week...' does not include Saturday. He could have waited 24 - 27 more hours and then tweeted the exact same prediction to serve as a 'win-win safety buffer'. He did not.

Sturm or anyone else can make the claim his prediction was realized the following week after he made it. That would be true since Saturday, August 2 fell on the following calendar week. He or anyone else cannot claim the signing occurred within the time limit he indicated.

shabazz

Reaction score
There is only one thing that will quiet the Dak haters.

Signing a new contract has nothing to do with it.
Bingo......at least GETTING to a SB.

Instead of Dak Haters or can there be just some Dak Doubters?.lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Why has Dak not responded yet?

Dak lovers are obsessed.

It's not about football.

Giggle laugh giggle giggle

shabazz

Reaction score
A Saturday signing could very well happen. However, Bob Sturm, who I do respect, posted his prediction last Friday, July 26 at 8:48 pm. Stating 'By this time next week...' does not include Saturday. He could have waited 24 - 27 more hours and then tweeted the exact same prediction to serve as a 'win-win safety buffer'. He did not.

Sturm or anyone else can make the claim his prediction was realized the following week after he made it. That would be true since Saturday, August 2 fell on the following calendar week. He or anyone else cannot claim the signing occurred within the time limit he indicated.
Sturm and Daks fan club hasn't been this nervous since Geraldo Rivera predicted finding gold in Al Capones vault...they just found a single bottle of hooch instead

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sturm and Daks fan club hasn't been this nervous since Geraldo Rivera predicted finding gold in Al Capones vault...they just found a single bottle of hooch instead
ha! I still remember Rivera salivating waiting for that door to open. Someone must have convinced him of what was waiting inside. That event was one of the biggest 'OOPS!' ever captured on network television--before or since.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Bingo......at least GETTING to a SB.

Instead of Dak Haters or can there be just some Dak Doubters?.lol
Most should be, I SERIOUSLY doubt Dak can overcome this FO and win..maybe the diference is some think others could overcome it and some dont....I also believe we have a few that dont really care about it but do come here for the fight..meh its the internet what ya gonna do...

shabazz

Reaction score
Most should be, I SERIOUSLY doubt Dak can overcome this FO and win..maybe the diference is some think others could overcome it and some dont....I also believe we have a few that dont really care about it but do come here for the fight..meh its the internet what ya gonna do...
This debate is going on for many teams and their franchise qb.

This team has been lauded for many years as a SB contender based on the roster. It's been said even last year that our defense was SB caliber.

I just don't see it.......let's just compare it to the Jets roster. It's not close

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

For goodwill more than likely.
PR has always been a priority in Big D.