Signed by Cowboys Boys working deal with DE Benson Mayowa - *Signs Offer Sheet*

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I like it too. I say welcome aboard and good luck to him. Can't say that I ever heard of him, but I'd rather have him than the new Patriot Long. And if he shows something in camp and this season, all the know-it-alls in this thread will all go to their usual 'even a blind squirrel finds a nut' excuse to brush off their ignorance.

Every player shows something. It's consistency that has to be shown in the games.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
That's true for some guys and it's a good theory to follow so you don't over spend.

But there is this ...

Chris Long ... one year, 2 million dollar deal.

Benson Mayowa ... Was tendered by Oakland, so he will get $1,671,000.00

Granted Mayowa is younger. But you can't really pass on a one year, 2 million dollar deal for a guy like Chris Long.

Yeah, but sometimes guys will take paycuts to go to winning teams, not much the other teams can do about that. We're not there yet. We were last year and Hardy took somewhat of a team friendly deal, but coming off 4-12 we don't have much leverage.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That's true for some guys and it's a good theory to follow so you don't over spend.

But there is this ...

Chris Long ... one year, 2 million dollar deal.

Benson Mayowa ... Was tendered by Oakland, so he will get $1,671,000.00

Granted Mayowa is younger. But you can't really pass on a one year, 2 million dollar deal for a guy like Chris Long.

Problem is Dallas is no longer appealing to a vet who wants to win.

Just a simple reality.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
But seriously this was me

https://lh6.***BROKEN***/-snmrGMEWq8Y/Vun39cABXgI/AAAAAAAAAjs/MIC0Pvcs5vsnf8fU_gQfE6QduRVM3lyPw/w1768-h198-no/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-03-16%2Bat%2B7.17.56%2BPM.png

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyWMcSNa4PK6U-Re2s82pnbz3n15KAOO-pClfN26QH7SDiBafzHA

https://lh4.***BROKEN***/-Xftu1SGBgTw/Vun3_1TedjI/AAAAAAAAAjw/gm8WLJYxbekpj2iz2JCdVqLdqHN6HuMFg/w1758-h102-no/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-03-16%2Bat%2B7.18.11%2BPM.png

https://encrypted-tbn1.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrkngurB6ljARJD0lPbyPXHTZyGpKdt1PhvaVQr7x0cdG46uKj

Do you make these often? That's pretty funny, would love to see more.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Was hoping we would get him as an undrafted free agent but I mean we missed on Long, I don't know why we didn't even try Branch or at least Couples.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Was hoping we would get him as an undrafted free agent but I mean we missed on Long, I don't know why we didn't even try Branch or at least Couples.

I think we just were clueless in this whole period.

We had one idea or a couple, they got blown up, we were left slack jawed.

You cannot say with a straight face that we have done literally anything and everything to address the DL in free agency and that we were aggressive with that idea.

It is not like we did not know the situation. We knew what the deal was with Gregory well in advance.

In other words, we thought it would be easy.

Wrong.

Now we are scraping the bottom of the trash can with SPARQ wonders that might fit with our cheap design.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You promise it happens? If so, you become my favorite poster.

Hey now. I've been Risen the Baptist with this situation. I have alerted you all to his impending arrival.

We should have a board meet and greet at the Missouri River in Bismarck (Holy Lands) and I'll dunk you all in the name of the Tuna, Carson and the gingered spirit.

The time is near.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I like this signing (please dont shoot me).His salary is nothing and just maybe the scouts think he can play and has a future.

With no signing bonus we could cut him any time before the season starts with no cap hit...correct?