News: BR: Jerry Jones: I'll Be 'Screaming Into My Pillow' Over Cowboys Missing Super Bowl

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know PD....I often accuse Jerry of selling his product.

I'm really starting to believe it's not as much that as he truly believes these players are better than they are.

It makes sense....he surrounds himself with yes men who praise the drafting and "stars" we have.

Meanwhile completely ignoring being outcoached in big games routinely.
Jerry is an oilman pretending to be a football man.
This team is a mirror of his abilities and his massive ego that continue to keep us winless.
The team is a joke and Jerry is the lead comic!!!!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People clamoring for his autograph (many of which will likely end up on Ebay).

Media lobbing softball questions at him.

Narcissist Life 101.

But some people are still stuck in neutral about money driving his mindset.
giphy.gif

Jerry is buried in denial.

DonaldM

Reaction score
I guess the boss didn't like my thread. Jethro looking young.

fredp22

Reaction score
scream at Garrett for 10 years.................nope
scream at MM for last 2 years..................nope
scream at MM for Nolan...........................nope
scream at KM ..........................................nope
scream at Zeke, Dak................................nope
scream at his DT play..............................nope
scream at other teams who laugh at him.nope
scream at son for cap situation................nope
scream at pillow........................................YEP

that ought to do it. Some leader.what a pathetic piece of crap Jerry is. You sort of hate him a little bit more every day. Worst owner in the game

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He counting the money at the bank, he dont care, if he did he would actually get a real GM.

willia451

Reaction score
The analogy is apropos, however. Throw a fit like a entitled little brat that didn't get the present they wanted for their birthday.

If not for their money the entire clan would be shuffling through Dogpatch in flipflops.

quickccc

Reaction score
i really believe Jerry has the desire and hunger and eager to win that SB before he bows out ... but i also really believe we dunno how to go about winning
that SB.

- And that's from front office to coaching. Philly, LA Rams and Cincy went by a blue print in their own respective ways .. we are still trying to mimic and copy cat other teams
ala Tampa Cover 2, ..Legion of Boom (including two different DCs from that same Seattle club) ... and we've been mimicking the Sean McVey Rams pre-snap motion.
and per Garrett era we've done the 90's offense.....

- Front office wise, with Stephen running the personnel path, it's so very obvious that we were so cap conscious that we strongly prefer the Money Ball approach.
Depend upon NFL draft core, get bargain binge filler type FAs, while re-signing the contracts to key core guys they designate to invest in

- Some may not want or choose to believe this, but the bulk of the team's direction is more in the hands of Stephen than it is Jerry nowadays. o_O

Reactions: ICP

Mr_437

Reaction score
Stop with the lies, Jerry! If it mattered you'd get a really good HC and get out of the way.

CWR

Reaction score
People clamoring for his autograph (many of which will likely end up on Ebay).

Media lobbing softball questions at him.

Narcissist Life 101.

But some people are still stuck in neutral about money driving his mindset.

Money? No. Ego drives his mindset.

kskboys

Reaction score
i really believe Jerry has the desire and hunger and eager to win that SB before he bows out ... but i also really believe we dunno how to go about winning
that SB.

- And that's from front office to coaching. Philly, LA Rams and Cincy went by a blue print in their own respective ways .. we are still trying to mimic and copy cat other teams
ala Tampa Cover 2, ..Legion of Boom (including two different DCs from that same Seattle club) ... and we've been mimicking the Sean McVey Rams pre-snap motion.
and per Garrett era we've done the 90's offense.....

- Front office wise, with Stephen running the personnel path, it's so very obvious that we were so cap conscious that we strongly prefer the Money Ball approach.
Depend upon NFL draft core, get bargain binge filler type FAs, while re-signing the contracts to key core guys they designate to invest in

- Some may not want or choose to believe this, but the bulk of the team's direction is more in the hands of Stephen than it is Jerry nowadays. o_O
Oh, they know. They simply refuse to do it.

ICP

Reaction score
Too bad they're both idiots

foofighters

Reaction score
I wonder how many Jerry apologists are out there saying, "ME TOO, JERRY!! ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"