News: BR: NFL Agent Rips Cowboys' Jerry Jones: 'He's a Narcissist . He Plays GM Like a Fan'

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can’t wait for the day he stops micromanaging and turns the reins over to somebody and he just sit back and watch the game

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And who are the idiots. We keep supporting the team. We should have our heads Examined. How do you not love the star and what it represents go cowboys

Dre11

Reaction score
of course everyone goes right to the negative, while ignoring the positive quotes from another nfl agent. Go Figure

Dre11

Reaction score
"Jerry is a very, very interesting person," another agent told Standig. "Respect the way he treats people. He puts winning and players first, do what it takes to win. Believes you win with players, so he takes care of them. That they haven't won a Super Bowl lately, oh well, lots of teams haven't. I have great respect for them."

One agent told Standig that Jones is a "dream for an agent" because he's "trying to win and I don't think you can say that about half the ownership in the league," but another pointed toward the lack of title-level success and raised an interesting question. :clap:

Praxit

Reaction score
...NFL agent pissed at not able to fly in Jerry's Flake White Helio. Inside helio is a coup de'grace of food, entertainment and investment emphasis. ...;)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Anyone that didn't know this hasn't watched the last 30 years of the NFL.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Not sure of your direct experience with narcissists, but they can be quite charming.

I don't disagree with any of your points though.

I’ll take your word for narcissists being charming. I can’t recall meeting any at the moment. I would expect narcissists to be egomaniacs and selfish. Could be wrong.

Blake

Reaction score
Pics-Art-08-25-10-08-10.jpg

Yeah... baby!

ghst187

Reaction score
Stop insulting us fans…half this board would do a better job

plasticman

Reaction score
What constitutes success isn't an easy answer.

What?!?

The absolute easiest circumstance in which to determine success is in competitive sports. Success is winning, period.

Not money, not popularity, not TV ratings........W-I-N-N-I-N-G!!!