News: BR: NFL Rumors: Dak Prescott, Cowboys Haven't Had Any 'Substantial' Contract Talks

Mannix

Reaction score
Don’t bother with those yahoos. They are absolutely clueless. Just trolls. All they do is hate on Dak. Their whole lives revolve around crapping on Dak. Really pathetic people are the haters.
Not really….we base this “hate” as you call it on facts every time he’s on a big stage….more than just playoffs, I still can’t get 12 offensive possessions and just 9 points @ KC out of my mind….before KC had a good defense. Every time there is the least bit of pressure, his brain and feet move 50% slower. Extend him and we are doomed for more failure!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really….we base this “hate” as you call it on facts every time he’s on a big stage….more than just playoffs, I still can’t get 12 offensive possessions and just 9 points @ KC out of my mind….before KC had a good defense. Every time there is the least bit of pressure, his brain and feet move 50% slower. Extend him and we are doomed for more failure!!!
And many more as 9 pts vs the NE and 10 points Vs the Saints.
9 Points vs the Eagles for the Div Crown.
2 playoff games vs the Niners could NOT score over 20 points.
0 points vs the Colts
Man, the list is massive just don't have the time to do the research.
When the Deer is looking at those Headlights the Cowboys are losing!!!!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep. Choke glitch is real. Doesn't matter how much they spend and how many all-pros they surround him with, he will torpedo the team in the playoffs.

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Dak was a true leader he would of come out after the game and apologized for losing the game taking full responsibility.
He would of admitted that he choked badly and has a choking problem. Instead he is like an entitled brat spreading the blame and wanting his money. Talk about someone that needs to give some of that money back it's him.

Big_D

Reaction score
:muttley:
Say again?
We are delighted to have the QB KING of Garbage stats ever in the NFL!!!!
mzamiw86ode75juleu7f
They still had a shot at that point!! lol

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
And many more as 9 pts vs the NE and 10 points Vs the Saints.
9 Points vs the Eagles for the Div Crown.
2 playoff games vs the Niners could NOT score over 20 points.
0 points vs the Colts
Man, the list is massive just don't have the time to do the research.
When the Deer is looking at those Headlights the Cowboys are losing!!!!
Clearly those are MVP level stats man. Surely such domination at suckage deserves a prize

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
They still had a shot at that point!! lol
This is the same kind of logic that the Church of Dak were trotting out the year before last. Oh we lost because Treyvon Diggs missed a tackle on Kittle. No mention that Dak and the offense could barely move the ball. Nope, Diggs missed a tackle and we lost after the defense held the 9-ers offense to under 20 points.

Big_D

Reaction score
This is the same kind of logic that the Church of Dak were trotting out the year before last. Oh we lost because Treyvon Diggs missed a tackle on Kittle. No mention that Dak and the offense could barely move the ball. Nope, Diggs missed a tackle and we lost after the defense held the 9-ers offense to under 20 points.
If you can’t get the ball into your opponent’s territory, it’s usually a problem. But no one likes a missed tackle.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak is going to retire. He's debating it with sean at his campsite. He needs to quit before he can't walk.

Big_D

Reaction score
They already like to bring up that he beat Brady, even though it was clear in that game that Brady should've had the dignity to retire before that game.
The Seahawks and Bucs were on their last legs. They certainly didn’t beat up on playoff powerhouses in either situation.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You mean big stages like the playoffs when the defense can’t stop the opposing teams run game and controls both lines of scrimmage? You’re so intelligent.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If you can’t get the ball into your opponent’s territory, it’s usually a problem. But no one likes a missed tackle.
Sure, but to claim that the missed tackle and not the offense basically being comatose was the cause of the loss? A loss where the defense pretty much did what was asked of it.