News: BR: NFL Rumors: Dak Prescott, Cowboys Haven't Had Any 'Substantial' Contract Talks

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The man said we can't talk about this because "it's a rumor". They are soo sensitive about Dak!!! My goodness...even reporting that doesn't paint a rosy picture is verboten.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know deep down that you are right about this. But I'm going to live in denial a little longer. I'm going to pretend the Cowboys restructure his contact and cut him loose after next season. I would not gamble on mortgaging the future on Dak staying healthy and winning a championship next season.
Have at it. March 13th is coming quickly.

khiladi

Reaction score
I think Jerrah is that stupid. He got fleeced by Zeke and Dak with nothing to show for it. He'll double down like he did for 10 years with Garrett

giphy.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Truth? Romo didn’t deliver. Dak hasn’t and won’t. He’s not the guy. People know this and want to move on to take another shot at finding that guy. Keep calling people haters all you want but it will never change them being correct about Dak.
Correct about Dak? That's laughable. Dak wasn't the problem during the playoffs loss to the Packers.

Here. Kurt Warner and Cole Beasley break down both interceptions...

khiladi

Reaction score
Prescott is under contract. The first call has to come from the team. It ought to sound a bit like this…..

“We are looking to get something done as far as an extension….”

France: “You’re the ones that need this more than we do. We are fine hitting FA after the season. Don’t call back unless the first digit is a six and most of it is guaranteed.”

Then what? Trey Lance? Yeah ok.
“Need”..

spits-coffee-laughing.gif

Like they needed him when Cooper Rush went 5-1 with his noodle arm. It’s called drafting a QB and a rebuild, in the modern era which shouldn’t take that long

rambo2

Reaction score
He threw 11…. 5 of them in his last 5 games and 2 of them in the biggest stage in the play-offs.
OK, then he threw 39 tds and set a Cowboys record of 403 yards passing in a playoff game. It is so obvious that he simply isn't good.

khiladi

Reaction score
OK, then he threw 39 tds and set a Cowboys record of 403 yards passing in a playoff game. It is so obvious that he simply isn't good.
8 of them against the garbage commanders who traded their 2 best players before we even played them and when they gave up on the season…. And passing yards against the SECOND STRING Packers defense, playing prevent and didn’t care except to burn time off the clock

If Dak was a franchise QB, he should have not even been out there, proving he’s a fraud. Risk injury and didn’t allow the back-up to get reps to showcase for a potential trade or allow him to get game time experience..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
8 of them against the garbage commanders who traded their 2 best players before we even played them and when they gave up on the season…. And passing yards against the SECOND STRING Packers defense, playing prevent and didn’t care except to burn time off the coco.

If Dak was a franchise QB, he should have not even been out there, proving he’s a fraud. If he “stat padded” some goof-balls would think just by looking at the stat line it did something..
mzamiw86ode75juleu7f

5:54 left to go in the 4th Q the Garbage stats feast started...................MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP

fivetwos

Reaction score
“Need”..

spits-coffee-laughing.gif

Like they needed him when Cooper Rush went 5-1 with his noodle arm. It’s called drafting a QB and a rebuild, in the modern era which shouldn’t take that long
Well it would certainly depend on how one defines the term “need.”

Remember that fans and management tend to have different agendas.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I will never understand the Dak haters. They want Dallas to be worse by getting rid of Dak for an unknown. In reality the Cowboys need to create cap space to bring in defensive reinforcements and use the draft to improve the offense.
What I don't get is, do his supporters think that Dak will actually still improve? How do you see the Cowboys doing better during his time here, if he is going to eat up the Cap space and we can't surround him with talent. People will say things like we need receivers, we need a running back, we need run defense, and so on, but how are we supposed to fill those position with quality talent, or even maintain the talent level we have now, if we are over paying him?

What the people who are ready to move on think is this. We can either continue on the course that we are, and make dak the highest played player in the NFL, and stay mediocre. And while we are doing that we are creating a bigger cap hell for us, so where we will end up having to rebuild after being mediocre with dak with less talent than we would've had if we moved on for him. Dak isn't good under pressure, even road games were enough to negatively impact him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This place was awesome before you showed up.

Yep was funny for a while now they're getting to the point where they want to ruin it for everybody.
There desperate as their Man-Hero pooped the bed once again and excuses are running thin.

I am sick of reading about HATE HATE HATE and more Hate dang this is not the place for this.

But that's what they want to turn this lovely Cowboy football forum into a Bizarro world.

Unfortunately for them, we are many and mature and won't take the bait.

COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We want # 6 it's not a wish but a demand baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Don’t bother with those yahoos. They are absolutely clueless. Just trolls. All they do is hate on Dak. Their whole lives revolve around crapping on Dak. Really pathetic people are the haters.