News: BR: NFL Rumors: Dak Prescott, Cowboys Haven't Had Any 'Substantial' Contract Talks

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Lol, I'm happy we have a good team. Just think if we get the 1 spot this year and advance in the playoffs. I suspect that Dak is going to have another big year and it is do or die for McCarthy. I'm confident that they will make some improvements to the team and I like Zimmer coming in. I just don't dwell on being a cry baby. I'm always looking ahead. The constant crying and *****ing is ridiculous. I absolutely hate people like that.
I hope you are right.. I'm sure everyone here hopes you are right.

Excuse me if Im a lil jaded at this point.. this season felt different and Im not even sure why.. perhaps I had too much hope.

Maybe it was the way they lost.. there didnt seem to be any effort by anyone.. one of the worst losses I have ever seen.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Easily dealt with by informing Dak he will ride the bench or agree to waive the clause.
I've been saying for weeks that they simply need to tell him it will be an open competition and he would crack and demand a trade. He can't handle that kind of pressure.

It's why they never let Romo compete for his job back, it would have been a parking lot beat down.

Polkton31

Reaction score
I've been saying for weeks that they simply need to tell him it will be an open competition and he would crack and demand a trade. He can't handle that kind of pressure.

It's why they never let Romo compete for his job back, it would have been a parking lot beat down.
Yeah, Unfortunately, it won't be Dak competing against Romo in an open competition. It will be Dak competing against Cooper and Trey in an open competition. If that's the case, the outcome might be a parking lot beatdown, but the last man standing won't be named Trey or Cooper.

Unless of course, it's an actual fight in the parking lot. Then, I say, Advantage goes to Trey. :laugh:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, Unfortunately, it won't be Dak competing against Romo in an open competition. It will be Dak competing against Cooper and Trey in an open competition. If that's the case, the outcome might be a parking lot beatdown, but the last man standing won't be named Trey or Cooper.

Unless of course, it's an actual fight in the parking lot. Then, I say, Advantage goes to Trey. :laugh:
Honestly I think he'd either throw his LV purse on the ground and storm out demanding a trade or he'd melt under the pressure and have the same look on his face in the preseason that we see in the postseason.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score

Even in the parking lot, Dak's our best choice

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope you are right.. I'm sure everyone here hopes you are right.

Excuse me if Im a lil jaded at this point.. this season felt different and Im not even sure why.. perhaps I had too much hope.

Maybe it was the way they lost.. there didnt seem to be any effort by anyone.. one of the worst losses I have ever seen.
I'm sure that ther are some hear that hope I'm wrong.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Jerry is a goofball but he ain't that football STUPID.
All of America has seen what serious limitations this QB has and any talk of an extension is wishful thinking.
Either we absorb his cap hit and he plays out his final year or is traded/post-June 1st cut.
There is no emotion here no hate no love just the facts that clearly scream out............... NEXT PLEASE this one is a DUD!
I think he is football stupid too.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys avoid being too generous with Dak, but won't be shocked if they are.

Our FO is way too easy to take advantage of. They like to evaluate Dak like a champion.
oh he's been a champ since birth to them!! lol

VACowboy

Reaction score
I'll never understand NFL quarterbacks demanding a quarter of the salary cap if they want to win. I know the mentality, but when you've already banked $100 mil it makes no sense to me why a guy wouldn't be ok with, say, $30 mil next time to give himself a better shot at a ring. I hear a lot about how competitive these guys are, but none of them want to win bad enough to sacrifice a dime ('cept Brady). What I don't get is the rest of the players just being cool with QB's taking all they can, not just taking money from their teammates, but costing the team good players that would give them all a better chance to win. Yeah, NFL QB is the most important position in sports, but how many of them win the SB every year? It's true, no NFL team has a chance these days without a good QB, but I think if some of these guys would admit to themselves that they're not Mister Mahomes and leave a little more cap to build a better team, they'd win more, improve their legacies and clean up pimping car insurance and chicken soup. I've always said Dak was selfish. We'll see when his contract shakes out how bad he really wants to win. He has options.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol, I'm happy we have a good team. Just think if we get the 1 spot this year and advance in the playoffs. I suspect that Dak is going to have another big year and it is do or die for McCarthy. I'm confident that they will make some improvements to the team and I like Zimmer coming in. I just don't dwell on being a cry baby. I'm always looking ahead. The constant crying and *****ing is ridiculous. I absolutely hate people like that.
Dude, quit whining. Why focus so much on posts you don't like? Put some people on ignore instead of whining about opinions you don't like.