News: BR: NFL Rumors: Dak Prescott, Cowboys Haven't Had Any 'Substantial' Contract Talks

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The problem with this is the longer they wait the more likely Tua gets signed for 57… then Goff for 58… then Love for 61… then Trevor for 63…

Suddenly your 55m$ extension is now a 65m$ extension
Yep, they keep stringing Dak out last time and it costs them millions.

rambo2

Reaction score
Good bye, Rowdy. If you cannot understand that stats are not what a team is after, a team is after a freaking SB!

Not wasting anymore time with you, it's like conversing with a teenager.

See ya, would not want to be ya.
Lol, nice agenda.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Easily dealt with by informing Dak he will ride the bench or agree to waive the clause.
Man I wish we had the kind of strong owner that would threaten something like that much less do it, much less try to trade Dak in the first place.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Man I wish we had the kind of strong owner that would threaten something like that much less do it, much less try to trade Dak in the first place.
Same here!!!!! Those owners actually have you know what!!!! We're too nice and get emotionally attached to these players

LocoBates

Reaction score
The problem with this is the longer they wait the more likely Tua gets signed for 57… then Goff for 58… then Love for 61… then Trevor for 63…

Suddenly your 55m$ extension is now a 65m$ extension
all of them have achieved the same amount of SBs. But I know what you mean

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yup.

They can't find the rock Dak has been hiding under since he became the 1st QB ever to get dog walked by a 7th seed.
I like what you said but I gotta say. QBs don’t get dog walked. Teams do. Jerry was angry remember? Then brought back everyone lol

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Leading the league in qb stats isn’t meaningless. Averaging 12 wins a year isn’t meaningless.
Can you imagine Aikman being happy with that? I only mention Aikman because he was a true leader of men.

Can you imagine him sitting back and thinking.. well.. I got 1 MVP vote so life is good?

I don't bash Dak because I'm pretty sure I will be rooting for him again in a few months.

But jeez.. he really needs to get his act together and start playing better in the playoffs because we need him to.. or we will all be back here next year with the irrits again.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys avoid being too generous with Dak, but won't be shocked if they are.

Our FO is way too easy to take advantage of. They like to evaluate Dak like a champion.

Last edited:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The cowboys like to wait till the last minute. They love that stupid phrase deadline makes deals. Every age t uses that moniker against this front office.

rambo2

Reaction score
Can you imagine Aikman being happy with that? I only mention Aikman because he was a true leader of men.

Can you imagine him sitting back and thinking.. well.. I got 1 MVP vote so life is good?

I don't bash Dak because I'm pretty sure I will be rooting for him again in a few months.

But jeez.. he really needs to get his act together and start playing better in the playoffs because we need him to.. or we will all be back here next year with the irrits again.
Who is happy?

rambo2

Reaction score
You appear to be.. keep saying over and over again... 12 wins.. 12 wins !
Lol, I'm happy we have a good team. Just think if we get the 1 spot this year and advance in the playoffs. I suspect that Dak is going to have another big year and it is do or die for McCarthy. I'm confident that they will make some improvements to the team and I like Zimmer coming in. I just don't dwell on being a cry baby. I'm always looking ahead. The constant crying and *****ing is ridiculous. I absolutely hate people like that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Good bye, Rowdy. If you cannot understand that stats are not what a team is after, a team is after a freaking SB!

Not wasting anymore time with you, it's like conversing with a teenager.

See ya, would not want to be ya.
Stick to your guitar. You‘re clueless about football.