Brace yourself Cowboy fans, you know who could be next

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Gonna be real hard for some of em to keep posting the way they do once Dak walks.

Starting a weekly thread acting like “this is the week Dak gets signed” is impossible to come back from.
I’m glad our biggest Egirl fan joined in.

And my stance has been consistent. That if Dak isn’t signed by or near beginning of season, he’s gone .

So only if he’s signed well after , during or after the season will I be wrong.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is gross just to read.

I’m glad Dak fans are at least admitting they don’t care about championships now.
Not having hope or faith in our owner and GM who thinks he’s the only one who can save us isn’t admitting don’t care.

It’s accepting the bar has been lowered in our once proud and championship caliber franchise.

In case you haven’t noticed we have suked for almost 30 years.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not having hope or faith in our owner and GM who thinks he’s the only one who can save us isn’t admitting don’t care.

It’s accepting the bar has been lowered in our once proud and championship caliber franchise.

In case you haven’t noticed we have suked for almost 30 years.
You just hope they have fun out there, don’t ya?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You just hope they have fun out there, don’t ya?
No, I’m an old diehard who hasn’t missed a game in 60 years who waved the white flag decades ago on this franchise walking away from season tickets after 4 decades. Meet apathetic fan.

And since they are my locally broadcast game I’ll continue watching hoping for at least 17 meaningful games a year. Nothing worse than meaningless games after Thanksgiving. Anything beyond that is gravy for the most dysfunctionally ran franchise in the league.

This franchise suked long before Dak arrived and will long after he’s gone . All because of one reason. Our owner.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Your Dak love will not be forgotten.
I only support Prescott until our next franchise is on the roster.

Ultimately it’s not going to make much difference . Jethro would find a way to screw it up if he had Mahomes.

We are doomed because of our owner not our QB who is simply a product of our owners dysfunctional ways .

Brax

Reaction score
It’s going to be a banner day here on the Zone if our “get er done “ GM resigns our QB now that he has his WR .

We’ll have to stop the presses. All hands on deck. Warning: toxic rhetoric . Fans jumping off. Get a bigger bag of popcorn. Merge all Dak threads:)

Only Jethro can save the Cowboys getting crap done his way. Lol

Fun fun fun
Look at this, the anti Dak thread call out guy posting another Dak thread. I guess you have become a if you can’t beat them join them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Look at this, the anti Dak thread call out guy posting another Dak thread. I guess you have become a if you can’t beat them join them.
I’m bashed by the Haters and Homers. Lol

But yea , trolling the trolls is fair game and fun for me. I have a history of taking on the most controversial topics and biggest voices .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
But but you don’t like trolls and want them banned, did someone steal your account.
I came to realize that wasn’t happening. Especially once they payed to be here.

Trolls apparently are good for revenue creating more traffic.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I came to realize that wasn’t happening. Especially once they payed to be here.

Trolls apparently are good for revenue creating more traffic.
huh-you-are.jpg

Now go catch some Trolls bud!!!!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Careful you are threading on dangerous ground, enjoy the season
I hear ya. But as long as they are tolerated should be ok. They have admitted they are trolls. Trolling trolls apparently spikes traffic and helps generate revenue as well. Lol

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hear ya. But as long as they are tolerated should be ok. They have admitted they are trolls. Trolling trolls apparently spikes traffic and helps generate revenue as well. Lol
Who has admitted they are trolls?
WHO????????????????
NAMES, please.
P.S. Better have the proof ..................

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Who has admitted they are trolls?
WHO????????????????
NAMES, please.
P.S. Better have the proof ..................
I didn’t directly call you a troll. I made a general reference to trolls.

But responding to it speaks volumes . You took the bait. Thanks

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn’t directly call you a troll. I made a general reference to trolls.

But responding to it speaks volumes . You took the bait. Thanks
I wasn't referring to myself just wanted to know who the TROLL POLICE have on file.
You're a funny guy who is unable to state what he believes and wants to be somebody playing the neutral party.
Well, bud I have news for you..................BORING!!!!!
Now back in the closet you go!!!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I’m glad our biggest Egirl fan joined in.

And my stance has been consistent. That if Dak isn’t signed by or near beginning of season, he’s gone .

So only if he’s signed well after , during or after the season will I be wrong.
You are going to resort to attacking his fandom? No surprise there.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I wasn't referring to myself just wanted to know who the TROLL POLICE have on file.
You're a funny guy who is unable to state what he believes and wants to be somebody playing the neutral party.
Well, bud I have news for you..................BORING!!!!!
Now back in the closet you go!!!
You’re certainly adding much traffic to a thread and fan you find boring. Thanks again. Lol

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I’m just curious. Do you guys want Dak to sign because you think it’s best for the Cowboys or do you want him to resign because it will upset people?
Just goes to what I've been saying about "homers" being far worse than "haters". "Haters" just want to win a SB real bad, or at least compete for one, and patience has long since run out as we near the 30 year mark.

"Homers" don't care about winning SBs, they care about "haters" being mad. That is their SB win. Signing Dak to own the "haters" is the biggest win they can get. The team, or competing for anything meaningful be damned.

The so called "haters" are far bigger fans of the Cowboys than the "homers".

The "haters" want to win a championship.

The "homers" want the haters to be mad and to troll them over it.

The "haters" want to talk about the Cowboys, even if it is in a negative way because they are frustrated.

The "homers" want to talk about Cowboys fans they label as "haters".

Winning for the "haters" is winning the actual SB.

Winning for the "homers" is when "haters" are mad at what the team does that obviously isn't going to help us get to a championship.

It's really remarkable when you consider the overall philosophies.