Bradshaw - Under shoulder pain for Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clearly trading for Carson Wentz is the move. Qentz on a bum ankle is better than Dak's shoulder.

@Risen Star and @PAPPYDOG posted that Dak stinks clearly gangrene is the diagnosis..Prescott should be cut immediately
NO injuries for Dak as I want him to play in every game this season missing 0 snaps.

HotDog37

Reaction score
He needs to hire TO as his personal trainer. That dude was a freak and came back from worse.

catiii

Reaction score
rotator cuff bro! waiting for the surgery announcement and "out for the season" - but if he does play, his "sore shoulder" is now a built in excuse why he sucks this year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rotator cuff bro! waiting for the surgery announcement and "out for the season" - but if he does play, his "sore shoulder" is now a built in excuse why he sucks this year.

dang, no more garbage games.....what is one to do????:huh:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
i saw the skeletal overlay of the Lattisimus muscle that is under shoulder blade down to the right hip bone....Dak did not sprain or tear it...only a strain and they are being way overly cautious with Dak...because we got no one behind Dak that can win for us except maybe CC...and that is a stretch....Dak is totally fine....they are not hiding any real injury from the fans....Dak will be tip top for game one....i can see us putting a beatdown on Tampa Bay and Brady game one...in fact
i asked for a fanzone vote if i should lay down a GORICO GUARANTEE WIN OVER BUCS...THIS COULD BE MAJICA SEASON

giphy.gif

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Latt injury is what we were told.

Mild equals 2 weeks.
Moderate equals 2 months.
Worst case is surgery.

So we will know which one it is real soon.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wouldn't a sore shoulder hinder any QB?

catiii

Reaction score
Latt injury is what we were told.

Mild equals 2 weeks.
Moderate equals 2 months.
Worst case is surgery.

So we will know which one it is real soon.
per a medical journal, latt injuries RARELY happen alone without other serious shoulder damage. don't believe the "all is well" rubbish

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
per a medical journal, latt injuries RARELY happen alone without other serious shoulder damage. don't believe the "all is well" rubbish
I defer to anyone who went above and beyond the simple google lookup I used.

phildadon86

Reaction score
What are you going to do when he suits up for the first game? Will kind of make your ridiculous theories look laughable when that happens. You’re not a doctor. Nor am I lol. Stop pretending to be

catiii

Reaction score
What are you going to do when he suits up for the first game? Will kind of make your ridiculous theories look laughable when that happens. You’re not a doctor. Nor am I lol. Stop pretending to be
So reading a medical journal is saying Im a doctor. You're the same clown who has topless Dak posters in your bedroom. He doesn't need you to come to his defence. He's a millionaire. And who will have the last laugh when he sucks this year and we go less than .500.....you're so full of "dak love" I'm tired of your comments.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So reading a medical journal is saying Im a doctor. You're the same clown who has topless Dak posters in your bedroom. He doesn't need you to come to his defence. He's a millionaire. And who will have the last laugh when he sucks this year and we go less than .500.....you're so full of "dak love" I'm tired of your comments.
You read a medical journal and you're making claims that hes going for surgery and has a torn rotator cuff. I am just saying reading a medical journal doesnt make you anything but someone who read a book. You know as much as any other poster here because none of us work for the team. Dont know why you are getting so defensive. Maybe go read a book on psychology next.

You are hoping Dak fails so you can be right. Its sad. You would rather be right than see your team win. I dont love Dak. I support the QB of my favourite team.

Status
Not open for further replies.