Brawls on the concourse

stuckindc

Reaction score
This is why I don’t take my kids to this crap.

Drunk people ruin it for everybody. I can stand the heckling and good fun of it. But it’s never that serious
It’s beyond ridiculous. Two different occasions. One at an Orioles game and one at a ravens Game, both with my son. Ignorance like that ruins it for so many.

Ozone22

Reaction score
If your going to talk smack. Be prepared to receive some smack back. Otherwise keep your mouth shut.

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why do you find that outlandish? Leaders of countries fight other leaders of countries over an imaginary line on a map.

And the young men in both sacrifice so the old men can beat their chests and rattle their swords.
:facepalm:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Got to love people that can't handle alcohol, or, it makes them think they're tough. You're at a football game. Have fun with the friendly banter, but if your fragile ego can't handle it, don't attend and/or drink.

When I was at the Saints - Titans game the other weekend, there was some mid 20's male Titans fan sitting in the row in front of me. You could see his drunk meter elevating as the game wore on. By the end, there was a 60-70 year old Saints fan woman who was cheering, and this idiot fan (and I am not exaggerating) looked over and yelled at her "Shut the BEEP up. I would BEEP you up". A person in my party piped up "Excuse me? Why don't you talk to me like that?". Then this guy starts running his mouth at us. Finally, I got a tap on my shoulder from this lady behind me. I spun around and she said "Hey, tell him this guy up here wants to talk to him". I look up and it was a police officer. He came down and kicked him out. Everybody clapped.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lmao. Lord help me I used to love to fight. I was never a sloppy drunk which put me at a big advantage most of the time. Times are different. All these cameras. You have to behave.
I was in the head of a bar outside Camp Lejeune when a drunk came up to me calling me a Bullethead(civilian name for a Marine) He was in my face so I told him to back away. Instead he swung but was so drunk he missed so I clocked him out with a left, finished my business and walked out back into the bar. He had some buddies and they were looking for revenge until they found out I was with 5 other Marines plus the countless other Marines there I didn’t know.

People learn hard lessons when they get drunk.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I was in the head of a bar outside Camp Lejeune when a drunk came up to me calling me a Bullethead(civilian name for a Marine) He was in my face so I told him to back away. Instead he swung but was so drunk he missed so I clocked him out with a left, finished my business and walked out back into the bar. He had some buddies and they were looking for revenge until they found out I was with 5 other Marines plus the countless other Marines there I didn’t know.

People learn hard lessons when they get drunk.
Hah. I would always size guys up. Ears, nose, hands, feet. You could tell the guys that could handle themselves. Marines…that’s just a big time pass because of respect and because they are Marines.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Same here. I worked as a bouncer on Fire Island in the 80s and I had to break up a ton of slap fights.

It was just slap, slap, freaking slap. I cant even remember how many men I had to beat off.
Tell us how many ….