Brawls on the concourse

heir

Reaction score
Those are cheap seat activities...these always happen in the standing room only sections. Gee go figure
Been to Saints at Cowboys game on Thanksgiving and fight broke out in our row and trust me those seats were not cheap. Had pull my mother out of the way of the two guys throwing blows. Unfortunately happens all the time, makes no sense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hah. I would always size guys up. Ears, nose, hands, feet. You could tell the guys that could handle themselves. Marines…that’s just a big time pass because of respect and because they are Marines.
This was just a couple years after the Viet Nam war ended. There was not a lot of love for men in uniform at that time.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Been to Saints at Cowboys game on Thanksgiving and fight broke out in our row and trust me those seats were not cheap. Had pull my mother out of the way of the two guys throwing blows. Unfortunately happens all the time, makes no sense.
I took my daughters and pregnant wife to the Raiders thanksgiving game. I'm from California so I know how raiders fans function, trust me man I was on super high alert incase something happened

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was in the head of a bar outside Camp Lejeune when a drunk came up to me calling me a Bullethead(civilian name for a Marine) He was in my face so I told him to back away. Instead he swung but was so drunk he missed so I clocked him out with a left, finished my business and walked out back into the bar. He had some buddies and they were looking for revenge until they found out I was with 5 other Marines plus the countless other Marines there I didn’t know.

People learn hard lessons when they get drunk.
I keep getting notifications of a civil suit for people who spent time at Camp Lejeune. (I don't know why, I never even served.) Anyway, I assume you're aware of this, but if not, you may want to see what it's about.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I keep getting notifications of a civil suit for people who spent time at Camp Lejeune. (I don't know why, I never even served.) Anyway, I assume you're aware of this, but if not, you may want to see what it's about.
Oh yeah, I’ve known about it for several years and am on the registry if I get some kinda cancer. Drank that water for 2 years.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Had a bronco fan try and start something with me once at a preseason game at Mile high. One he found out I was 6 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier his desire to continue the "conversation " waned.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I’ve known about it for several years and am on the registry if I get some kinda cancer. Drank that water for 2 years.
Well I will hope for the best you never do.

My uncle got messed up bad while in Vietnam from agent orange. He lived until 70 but was plagued with all kinds of health issues.

Also know a vet who got cancer from burn pits in Iraq.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well I will hope for the best you never do.

My uncle got messed up bad while in Vietnam from agent orange. He lived until 70 but was plagued with all kinds of health issues.

Also know a vet who got cancer from burn pits in Iraq.
Thanks, appreciate it.

rambo2

Reaction score
Same here. I worked as a bouncer on Fire Island in the 80s and I had to break up a ton of slap fights.

It was just slap, slap, freaking slap. I cant even remember how many men I had to beat off.
You beat off men?