Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
superpunk;4652021 said:
I feel like Walt has gotten way too heisenberg way too fast. I guess it's necessary for plot advancement and maybe that's realistically a by-product of him being the dude now but it just feels really sudden. Before you could see him devolving step by step from guy who wanted to help his family to sociopath...I guess what they're saying is "He's a full on sociopath now. You should probably start hating him."

I don't think it's sudden at all, it's been several seasons.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
TheCount;4657671 said:
I don't think it's sudden at all, it's been several seasons.

Exactly. Turning into Heisenberg completely is just the natural progression the show was meant to take. This is part one of the last chapter people. If it is over the top then it was meant to be because this is the logical final step that Walt's character was supposed to take.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Wow :eek:

I thought that dude would end up being a fed or something.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Holy crap, I can't believe I just saw that. How many television shows in history have had the balls to show a kid getting murdered on screen?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wow, that was an intense ending. Next week looks great as well, "I'm in the empire business", full on Heisenberg.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Lodeus;4661186 said:
Wow :eek:

I thought that dude would end up being a fed or something.

I think he should be killed, just don't like him. Why the hell is he the one pulling the trigger so fast?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
danielofthesaints;4661376 said:
That episode was pure gold. It looks like there is a new member of the group for the time being.

He'll end up in a barrel soon

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;4661440 said:
He'll end up in a barrel soon

Wonder if he will be in that water container buried in the sand. Yes...the water container full of acid buried in the sand.

Hmmm...

Lodeus

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4661361 said:
I think he should be killed, just don't like him. Why the hell is he the one pulling the trigger so fast?
They did tell him that "no one sees this but us, no one..." or something similar. Dude took them literally I guess.

juck

Reaction score
Hate to say it but the kid had to go. Thats the drug business for ya.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Lodeus;4661472 said:
They did tell him that "no one sees this but us, no one..." or something similar. Dude took them literally I guess.

Ya I guess. Jesse seemed surprised he even had a gun on him though.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
juck;4661885 said:
Hate to say it but the kid had to go. Thats the drug business for ya.
I'm sure you're joking, but my first thought was "shoot him". This was the BEST EPISODE in the history of the show, imo. I also liked how Walt says "this train keeps moving" in the previous episode. Then, they rob a train. Awesome.

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
Wow just wow. Never thought the kid woukd be killed just because every other TV in history has been scared to gun a muther****er down

I was thinking at the time really what is this kid going to do who ia he going to tell and who would take him serious if he did. I know the stuff was still in the ground so they could check his story but I dont think anything would have happened.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I'm guessing there's a lot more to Todd than we'll know.

I believe Hank is going to find that bug that was planted in the picture frame and remember that Walt was holding it.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4666039 said:
I'm guessing there's a lot more to Todd than we'll know.

I believe Hank is going to find that bug that was planted in the picture frame and remember that Walt was holding it.
I was thinking the ENTIRE episode, "this dude is going to turn out to be an undercover DEA agent". He looks too clean-cut. Then, he shot the boy and my theory was blown out of the water. Another reason this show is so great. Anyone know if they are FOR SURE splitting season 5 into 2-parts, like they had said they would?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Rynie;4666059 said:
I was thinking the ENTIRE episode, "this dude is going to turn out to be an undercover DEA agent". He looks too clean-cut. Then, he shot the boy and my theory was blown out of the water. Another reason this show is so great. Anyone know if they are FOR SURE splitting season 5 into 2-parts, like they had said they would?
They are. We are getting the first 8 episodes now, then in November they come back to Albuquerque to shoot the final 8.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4666128 said:
They are. We are getting the first 8 episodes now, then in November they come back to Albuquerque to shoot the final 8.
Thanks, StevenOtero!
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/todd.jpg