Breaking Bad Season 5 Thread

jnday

Reaction score
I will never forgive Dish Network for dropping AMC. The day my contract runs out I will switch back to Direct TV. Missing this show makes me sick. I want to puke everytime I read this thread and hear what I've been missing.

CashMan

Reaction score
jnday;4676077 said:
I will never forgive Dish Network for dropping AMC. The day my contract runs out I will switch back to Direct TV. Missing this show makes me sick. I want to puke everytime I read this thread and hear what I've been missing.

Cheaper is not always better.

juck

Reaction score
Jesse at the table was funny :lmao:

Walt is gonna tell them that they can have the 2/3 methlamine and buy all the blue he cooks from his 1/3. Which is worth way more than 5 mil

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
juck;4676155 said:

Walt is gonna tell them that they can have the 2/3 methlamine and buy all the blue he cooks from his 1/3. Which is worth way more than 5 mil

I think he tells them that they will keep it and he can buy their meth from him

CashMan

Reaction score
juck;4676155 said:

His problem has always been, how to sell him. He had Jesse's friends sell it, but in small amounts. So, if he loses Mike's connections, and he cooks it all, who the hell is gonna sell it?

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
CashMan;4676348 said:
His problem has always been, how to sell him. He had Jesse's friends sell it, but in small amounts. So, if he loses Mike's connections, and he cooks it all, who the hell is gonna sell it?
The kid's uncle in prison? Well, remember he said that he had connections through his uncle in prison? Well, that shot, and the next scene were filmed behind bars...a visual foreshadowing, imo. I could be wrong, but I can see this "uncle" having a cameo in an upcoming episode.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
CashMan;4676348 said:

Based on the previews, it looks like they will sell it wholesale to the same group that was originally going to buy the methlamine.

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
4tUgv.gif

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
ThreeandOut;4677832 said:
Based on the previews, it looks like they will sell it wholesale to the same group that was originally going to buy the methlamine.

That makes the most sense to me, it is a win, win for both sides.

Lodeus

Reaction score
I thought the bugs he planted would come back to get him.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4688228 said:
Todd's uncle is about to come in to play
I think you're right.

Man, it sucks to see Mike go. I'll mist all his different looks of utter disgust.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on Gus Fring's past in Chile to come back and haunt Walt. There's no way the writers went to all that trouble of setting up that backstory last year to just let it die.

When Mike said "You don't know what you've done" in this year's premiere it pretty much sealed the idea that it's an issue that will play out on screen.