Breaking Bad - Starts July 17th

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Went out and purchased S1-S3 on Friday last week. Just now starting S3.

Lovin it, Jerry!

Fantastic show. :bow: :bow:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
These last few episodes have been incredibly fantastic, especially last nights. Just thought I would chime in with that. Best show on TV keeps on rolling...

Temo

Reaction score
Yo so Gus knows all about losing cooks, looks like. Gale wasn't the first one.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Temo;4088057 said:
Yo so Gus knows all about losing cooks, looks like. Gale wasn't the first one.

I think it's more along the lines of he lost a cook so he knows he can't lose Walt. Gale was more of a protegee than a cook.

Reaction score
Yeah, I believe the guy was Gus's family. That's why he said something about blood for blood to the old crippled guy. He was saying his nephews or whoever Hank's would be assassins were, were his payback for him killing that guy.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Part of me wanted the old man to ring the bell a few times like in past episodes. :laugh2:

mldardy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4088584 said:
Part of me wanted the old man to ring the bell a few times like in past episodes. :laugh2:
yeah me too. I love when he does that. Finger shaking and stuff.

Temo

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;4088354 said:
I think it's more along the lines of he lost a cook so he knows he can't lose Walt. Gale was more of a protegee than a cook.

He was willing to do away with Walt and go with Gale, which is why they had to kill him in the first place.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Joshmvii;4088573 said:
Yeah, I believe the guy was Gus's family. That's why he said something about blood for blood to the old crippled guy. He was saying his nephews or whoever Hank's would be assassins were, were his payback for him killing that guy.

Looked to me they weren't related or just friends, looked like something more.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4088872 said:
Looked to me they weren't related or just friends, looked like something more.

Me too....he used the word partner too many times

juck

Reaction score
Gus is going down soon IMO. I also dont understand why the cartel lets Hector stay in in a home. Why isnt he with them?

juck

Reaction score
This sunday Ill be up late. Cowboy game while I dvr Breaking bad and Curb. I wont be able to wait and watch breaking til monday I am just as excited to watch breaking as the Dallas game lol

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
juck;4089318 said:
This sunday Ill be up late. Cowboy game while I dvr Breaking bad and Curb. I wont be able to wait and watch breaking til monday I am just as excited to watch breaking as the Dallas game lol

Oh shoot I didn't think about that. :bang2:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;4088877 said:
I'm saying they're gay together

Agreed. Gus is definitely gay. When Hector was taking a leak in the pool he looked at them and said something like "they like what they see" and sent little kisses at them. I'm more interested in what's up with Gus's Chilean background and why he had to change his name.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I purchased S1-S3 and can't bring myself to watch S4 yet because On-Demand only has Epi6-8 up and I don't want to ruin it, so I will wait until S4 comes to Blue-Ray.

Fantastic show.

Looking forward to Dexter firing off here in the next week or 2.

Thats muh show right there.