Breaking down Center Brock Hoffman and Guard TJ Bass

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Exactly. This is why I've been saying for the past month+, Cowboys can draft an OT and C/G in the mid-to-late rounds. It's better to use our early round picks on playmakers needed at WR, RB, LB and/or DT.
yeah when I heard someone mention WR I had to pause for a second, but as the time went by seeing our depth at O-line etc, I started to get convinced that this could be a route we choose to go. If someone drops that would be amazing, and also if we could drop back to get more picks, you know how I feel about that already

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Brock Hoffman breakdown

Brock Hoffman and TJ Bass breakdown

There might be hope staying in-house with filling vacant holes on the Cowboys offensive line.

:starspin:

This front office has an arrogance about them that they think they can do this and get away with it. It may work but it’s silly and foolish.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly. This is why I've been saying for the past month+, Cowboys can draft an OT and C/G in the mid-to-late rounds. It's better to use our early round picks on playmakers needed at WR, RB, LB and/or DT.
This is such the Jerry way of thinking. And I’m not saying it’s wrong because based on what they have done this year? They are going to have to hope to fill some of these holes in house. But that’s their own fault.

1942willys

Reaction score
One doesn't have to be only All American or 1st team Conference to be considered a good Olineman. There are very good ones who got selected 2nd team or Honorable Mention in their conferences who are pretty good as well, especially if they come from one of the top Big School conferences.
what recognition did Hoffman get either in High School or college?

1942willys

Reaction score
Google it. Or are you too lazy?

Here, I will do it for you...

https://hokiesports.com/sports/football/roster/brock-hoffman/11240
More about being a good guy and a good student than a real top player, which is important but the pure physical gifts are just as much so. and college puff pages are not a way to judge a player
He went from a first team All Conference to Honorable mention; not a good trend.
No matter what you have managed to dig up and shine, I do not see a quality starter here.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
More about being a good guy and a good student than a real top player, which is important but the pure physical gifts are just as much so. and college puff pages are not a way to judge a player
He went from a first team All Conference to Honorable mention; not a good trend.
No matter what you have managed to dig up and shine, I do not see a quality starter here.
Hoffman is starting for now. The little he played last season, he looked good. Can only hope he keeps improving. Need to draft another Center. Hopefully in the mid rounds. Some decent talent.