Brian Schottenheimer on Dak Prescott

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Another great post and contribution to this forum!
Are you getting it yet?
I’m not here to “get it”.

I let folk like you fall in line and do as your told in your echo chamber.

Every place needs fans like me to keep fans like you in your lane.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I’m not here to “get it”.

I let folk like you fall in line and do as your told in your echo chamber.

Every place needs fans like me to keep fans like you in your lane.
Just when I thought I read the most useless post, you go and post again. Seriously, they're the worst takes.

You're accomplished not getting it. Well done.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just when I thought I read the most useless post, you go and post again. Seriously, they're the worst takes.

You're accomplished not getting it. Well done.
You’re butt right right now and everyone can see it.

I think I’m accomplishing it quite well. Thanks to you.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t see me wishing success on that loser.

He’s allergic to success.
We all know you are here to complain about Dak, and not that you are a fan of the Cowboys. Now can you please stop with your whining and complaining or better yet move elsewhere with like minds as yours. No reason to stick around with the same whining day in and day out! Dak lives in your mind rent free, 24/7/365.

We won this past Sunday, enjoy the win! There's nothing wrong with enjoying a win by your favorite football team.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
We all know you are here to complain about Dak, and not that you are a fan of the Cowboys. Now can you please stop with your whining and complaining or better yet move elsewhere with like minds as yours. No reason to stick around with the same whining day in and day out! Dak lives in your mind rent free, 24/7/365.

We won this past Sunday, enjoy the win! There's nothing wrong with enjoying a win by your favorite football team.
You say I’m not a Cowboys fan and then tell me to enjoy the win.

Make up your mind.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Off the field, I'm sure Dak is a great guy.
On the field, his true test doesn't come until the post-season.

So anyone getting giddy or writing Dak's eulogy is getting ahead of himself.

The next chapter of Dak's career is going to be written not in the regular season where he shines, but in the post-season where he ultimately falters.

We'll see what this year holds.

Ken

Reaction score
Do you also think Melissa McCarthy is a bigger Marilyn Monroe? Lol.

No stake in these dumb Dak debates but you left that one hanging, lol.
Nope.

I stand by my opinion and the coach agrees. Good enough for me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Was happy to see the O-Line start to pull it together a little after that first series. Sacked like 3 times in the first 4 plays. No QB is gonna do anything with a defense in your lap after you take the snap. But the play calling got better and Dak used his legs and moved the pocket. O-Line settled in. WRs stepped up. Did you see Lamb getting open. Dak with some touch throws and tight window throws. ST made plays and Defense playing well. Our TE making a good TD catch on a nicely placed ball. That for some reason reminded me of a Romo pass.

Just a nice team effort. Including staff. Was watching bones the ST coach getting excited and had to get some water. Lmao.

If this TEAM can continue to play like that we will be tough to beat.
Don't you find it ironic that it seemed like our rookie A.Richards the settle the line down a little bit on that side I mean he might be better than Edoga...well at least there wasnt a Chaz Green episode..lol

Romo to Witten :) Dak to Furgy :thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's funny that I have always comped him to a bigger Drew Brees....
he reminds me of donald mcnabb well as far as their physical build and the way they play the game, i mean i don't know about his calmness i never met the either one...

Reactions: Ken

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak had a wonderful game. He’ll get a chance in just 5 short days to duplicate it and keep that energy going

Reactions: G2