Brian Schottenheimer on Dak Prescott

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
My first post mentioned the Jets game because he was talking about the Jets game. It's there in my quote of him. Don't be pedantic. I didn't bring them up first. He didn't play great against the Jets. He played well enough, but that's a far cry from claiming he had a stellar game and won it himself. Don't like my posts? Don't reply to me. I'm sick of trying to reason with people who've constantly twisted things to fit their narrative (Not you) and was responding accordingly until YOU butted into my conversation with him.

And if you're going to claim I said something, at least be correct. I said the defense did most of the work, I never once said they did everything. It helps when you're at least accurate in your accusations.

Now let's get down to it about why *I* posted what I did. He said "He beat the 4-3 Jets and played very well while doing so." I simply replied the Defense did most of the work that game. They did in my opinion. He contributed but the defense was the star of that game. With 3 interceptions, 1 forced fumble, and causing them to go three and out 5 times, the Defense owned them. How many times did Prescott make it into the Endzone? How many 3 and outs did he have? How many times did they settle for field goals over TD's? He had a decent game. He did well enough. He didn't "beat them" as if he was the reason the Cowboys won.

Now, his reply to my saying the defense did most of the work was claiming I moved goalposts. I did nothing of the sort because I was only refuting one thing in his post. So I replied to his claim that I was moving goalposts, not continuing the discussion of the Jets game. I explained that I was a fan of Dak. I was. I explained what caused me to shift from being a fan to not believing in him. I think he's a choker when it mattes and posted why. Nothing more, nothing less. So kindly take your false allegations and go elsewhere. I'm done with you.
vs Jets he got 255 yards 2 TD on a 112 rating against one of the better defenses in the league. He outperformed Mahomes, Hurts, and Allen vs the Jets. To you, better than anyone else against them is 'not great.'

You were and are still losing the argument so you brought up the 49ers. If that is not 'moving the goalposts' it certainly is dissembling.

Swagger

Reaction score
vs Jets he got 255 yards 2 TD on a 112 rating against one of the better defenses in the league. He outperformed Mahomes, Hurts, and Allen vs the Jets. To you, better than anyone else against them is 'not great.'

You were and are still losing the argument so you brought up the 49ers. If that is not 'moving the goalposts' it certainly is dissembling.
The Jets D is a lot stronger at home. The fans. The juice. That's clear as day. The Cowboys D is far stronger than all of those teams with the quarterbacks you mention above. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out that Prescott effectively had an open goal to massage his stats in a home game given the aforementioned two points.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Is that who went in after Edoga was injured. There seemed to be better O-Line play when he left or was no drop off. Those first 3 or 4 plays I thought we were in trouble. Was just glad to see them adjust. I had Chaz flask backs for a minute. Lol. Even though rams may not be that good. I was happy to see them as a TEAM play well and pull it together. One game at a time.
Yes Asim Richards he went in, he looks a lot like Tyler Smith, they're built about the same, they play a lot of like, not exactly but close..

Nav22

Reaction score
Do you take drugs to be that deluded or does it come natural? I was stating that my goalpost haven't changed and explaining why. You're the one shifting things around to deflect from Captain Choke. Unlike you, I'm a Cowboys fans, not a Dak fan. I supported him until he choked against SF in the playoffs AGAIN. Now I'm convinced he's not the guy. Sure, he's a very good regular season QB. He'll just never get it done. But his performance in the first few games of this season? Our backup could have done as well.
"DURRRR THE DEFENSE ALSO PLAYED WELL VS THE JETS SO DAK DOING WELL DONT COUNT!!"

Utterly DESTROYED you.

You had to change the subject.

"DURRR BUT WHAT ABOUT A DIFFERENT GAME ENTIRELY!?!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The Jets D is a lot stronger at home. The fans. The juice. That's clear as day. The Cowboys D is far stronger than all of those teams with the quarterbacks you mention above. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out that Prescott effectively had an open goal to massage his stats in a home game given the aforementioned two points.
Not 'a lot' and not when you adjust for Dak's performance. Nice assertion though.

You guys are stretching as well as you can but are not very good at it.