Bring on the Deadskins

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
cobra;1761062 said:
Trivia time.

Which team is better? Team A or Team B?

Team A has almost twice as many championships as Team B, and Team A has has won 65% of the games in which they played Team B. Oh yeah, Team A is also currently 3 games ahead of Team B this season.

Who is better?

If you say Team B, then you must be a pathetic fan of the lowly Commanders!

Im not a math wiz, but Im guessing that 5 is not twice what 3 is. Then again, this is Cowboy Country. LOL!

Team A has also played teams in the McFadden Bowl, while Team B has played against 4-#1 passing teams and basically shut down all 3, losing badly to the 4th.

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1761071 said:
Make it happen please. I don't mind debating with Commanders fan but when they are unreasonable and is trolling, they should be ejected.

Its amazing that when someone say anything bad about the Cowboys, they're trolling. Guess no one here is willing to carry on a civil debate about weak schedules and whatnot.

You know what they say about the guy who walks away from the argument dont you? He was defeated before he even stepped forward.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761089 said:
Its amazing that when someone say anything bad about the Cowboys, they're trolling. Guess no one here is willing to carry on a civil debate about weak schedules and whatnot.

You know what they say about the guy who walks away from the argument dont you? He was defeated before he even stepped forward.

Can you give us the win loss record of the teams on the Commanders and cowboys schedule? I am assuming the skins have played a winning schedule right?

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761060 said:
but please dont pretend like we dont have better talent

Would this include the QB position?

Because as far as I can tell, our young QB will be headed to the Pro Bowl this year for the second time in his 1.5 year career.

Meanwhile, the guy the Skins traded up for in the 1st round--when no one else wanted him--and gave up extra picks for, looks like a Quincy Carter wanna-be who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat (and looks like the guy who will be out of the league in 3-4 years).

But you are more talented right? I'm sure all that talent you are referring to is actually "poise"---poise being the word to use when you are talking about a guy who has the accuracy of Quincy Carter, the deep ball of Ryan Leaf, and the head of Aaron Brooks.

Mansta54

Reaction score

No, the guy walking away knew he was dealing with a IDIOT....

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761085 said:
Im not a math wiz, but Im guessing that 5 is not twice what 3 is. Then again, this is Cowboy Country. LOL!

Apparently you aren't an English wiz either because you apparently don't know what the word "almost" means.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
You guys give this one particular 'Skins troll too much credence. He is just saying BS to stir up trouble.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score

When "bad" is true or a fact, then there is no issue but you are making up crap to argue, simply being an unreasonable troll.

You aren't being civil, you can't accept the facts, all you doing is expediting for something and hoping you'd find something.

You can't accept the fact that 8-1 >>>>>>> 5-4

I'd rather not argue with a ******, it's just waste of time.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
I suggest Hostile or another mod create one post that this troll needs to respond to or risk ban, because he has ducked a whole bunch of posts and twisted wording of others that would squash this trolls agenda.

He has yet to explain how our schedule is so weak, when we have DOMINATED both the Giants (Twice) and Eagles (At their house) and yet the Commanders have lost to both. Which teams have they beaten that beat us or even gave us a run for our money?

How we had the lead in the 3rd quarter against New England but the Commanders trailed the entire game, getting their ONLY score with 3 minutes left in the game. Heck, the fans had already left the stadium to watch the Redsox. That's pretty friggin sad.

How it could take them overtime to beat a Miami team that is still searching for their FIRST win of the season. Note: We manhandled them and decided to let Barber punish them rather than run up the score.

How it could take them overtime to beat a Jets team who have one win this season; against WINLESS MIAMI.

How it took a missed FG by Arizona in the final seconds to walk away with a 2 point win. Their offense generated a total of 160 yards but thanks to turnovers by a QB with a torn ligament in his arm, Washington was able to get some scores.

Any or all of these questions need to be answered by this troll before he should be allowed to post more of his garbage. And real answers, not this bs he is trying to peddle.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Yeah, I would say that the pic of the t-shirt should be the ticket outta here...that is evidnece that he's not here as a real fan, but a RedStink troll.

:rolleyes:

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Incidentally, after we win this weekend against Washington, with 6 games left on the schedule, the magic number for us to finish ahead of the Commanders will be 1.

1 win by us or a loss by Washington after next week will elminate Washington from being division champion with 6 games to go.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
*sigh* i posted this in the other thread, only to see it deleted:

Watch the games man. Campbell is doing alright this year and may yet turn into a decent QB, but Romo is far and away the better of the two. If you're going to argue that, then it's not worth the effort to reason with you. The Cowboys clearly have a better receiving corps and with Portis being so injury prone, you'd have to give the Cowboys 1-2 punch the nod in the running game. Dallas' offensive line is big and strong and unfortunately sorta dumb, however they're much much more durable than the same injury prone old guys Washington trots out at the beginning of every season. There's simply no arguing that Dallas' offense is better and more consistent than Washington's, and they still hope to get Terry Glenn back this season.

Defensively the Skins are probably as talented as Dallas, both have good corners and safeties, linebackers that tackle well, and pass rushers. However Dallas is better able to consistently pressure opposing QBs in critical situations and there is no one player on Washington's defense who's as good as Demarcus Ware.

Special teams is probably a wash, Washington has a better return game, Dallas has a great kicking game; pro bowl punter and an unflappable rookie kicker.

Dallas hasn't played the toughest schedule but they've demolished the Giants and Eagles (which Washington couldn't do), hung in their against the Patriots (Washington was never even close), and generally found ways to win and played well in the fourth quarter. All this bodes well for them as the playoffs approach.​

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I can't believe that we are getting trolled by fans of a team that got punked by the Eagles at home this week. I like it though, it will make the blow out all the more satisfying.

Mansta54

Reaction score
baj1dallas;1761308 said:
*sigh* i posted this in the other thread, only to see it deleted:

Watch the games man. Campbell is doing alright this year and may yet turn into a decent QB, but Romo is far and away the better of the two. If you're going to argue that, then it's not worth the effort to reason with you. The Cowboys clearly have a better receiving corps and with Portis being so injury prone, you'd have to give the Cowboys 1-2 punch the nod in the running game. Dallas' offensive line is big and strong and unfortunately sorta dumb, however they're much much more durable than the same injury prone old guys Washington trots out at the beginning of every season. There's simply no arguing that Dallas' offense is better and more consistent than Washington's, and they still hope to get Terry Glenn back this season.​

Defensively the Skins are probably as talented as Dallas, both have good corners and safeties, linebackers that tackle well, and pass rushers. However Dallas is better able to consistently pressure opposing QBs in critical situations and there is no one player on Washington's defense who's as good as Demarcus Ware.​

Special teams is probably a wash, Washington has a better return game, Dallas has a great kicking game; pro bowl punter and an unflappable rookie kicker.​

Dallas hasn't played the toughest schedule but they've demolished the Giants and Eagles (which Washington couldn't do), hung in their against the Patriots (Washington was never even close), and generally found ways to win and played well in the fourth quarter. All this bodes well for them as the playoffs approach.​

You're so far off with this and it isn't even close...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Somebody must have spoken to this troll...he's not had much to say for the last little while!

:cool:

:dissskin: (Good dog, Gibbs! )

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
yo was up with this deadskin fan , starting stuff in all the threads?

His team sucks and he is still running his moith , typical deadskin fans..

But in person they don't say squat, must be nice to hide behing a computer

screen!

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Mansta54;1761326 said:
You're so far off with this and it isn't even close...

Well I really do think the Skins have some good players, just not enough of 'em. Taylor and Landry are both talented, Landry just isn't quite up to speed yet. I've always thought London Fletcher was good and I think Andre Carter can still get it done. So I think they have good players at every position, they just don't play as well. It's not like the Cowboys front seven (other than Ware) are superstars or athletic freaks, they just play better within their system than the skins do within theirs. Well except for defensive tackle, skins got nobody up front, Griffin is old.