Bring on the Deadskins

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
Smith22;1761034 said:
We smoked the Eagles. The Eagles beat you.

We were competitive with the pats and were actually beating them in the 3rd quarter after spotting them a 14-0 lead. The Pats beat you by 40+.

Need some more truth?

Competitive is losing by 3 TDs.....ummmm, NO!

We got beat badly, but please dont pretend like you guys were in it. LMAO!

Smith22

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761036 said:
Dallas - Weak schedule/NO MAJOR INJURIES

Skins - Tough schedule/MAJOR INJURIES

Umm. Our NT has been out all year, and Henry and Tnew haven't started a game together all year..... And our #2 WR has been out all year.

Keep trying......

Smith22

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761038 said:
Competitive is losing by 3 TDs.....ummmm, NO!

We got beat badly, but please dont pretend like you guys were in it. LMAO!

31-24 Dallas winning in the 3rd is being in it. Losing 50+ to 7 is NEVER BEING IN IT.

Troll.

Wimbo

Reaction score
Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Nothing to see here... move along.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G is clearly a ******, who likes to throw crap on the wall, hoping something will stick, who will sidestep facts and skew facts to push your button. Don't waste your time with this idiot.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1760245 said:
I think I know this COWARD!!! Sounds like "redskin1" to me, posting under another name with only 15 post.. COWARD!!!
I dont need to post under another name,i will continue to post on your board only stating the facts.....your cowboys are rollling no doubt,but be carefull of what you wish for..my skins need this game badly and beating your stinkin cowboys would put them back in the hunt and gain respect back..my Commanders are coming to big D to get the W!!!:)

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761036 said:
Dallas - Weak schedule/NO MAJOR INJURIES

Skins - Tough schedule/MAJOR INJURIES

Dallas no injuries?

Let's see...

Lost anchor of defense (Jason Ferguson) in first game for the entire season.

Haven't had our #1 WR all year (Terry Glenn).

Didn't have our 2nd best pass rusher for most of the season (Greg Ellis).

Have had injuries all season to both starting cornerbacks (Newman and Henry).

Lost our starting FB for a good many games (Hoyte).

Lost our backup FB for season (Anderson).

Yeah, we haven't had any injuries, have we?

Of course, you're a Commanders fan, so what should I expect? A rational display of comparative football knowledge? Of course not.

You guy's are the bestest team ever, aren't you kiddo?

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
silverbear;1760066 said:
What's sad is, after playing you guys this Sunday, we STILL won't have played any quality opponents...

And we'll STILL be 9-1... :D

It must be sad for you, the way the Skins are playing you can't go hang out on the Skins message boards, so you're forced to come play the troll... how completely pathetic your life must be...

I don't particularly care about the strength of schedule issue, I want that first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs... I want the edge that will give us... you see, once you get to the playoffs, all that SOS crap doesn't mean JACK...

And as I've said, you can sneer at our strength of schedule all you want, YOURS is just about as bad, only you guys haven't been able to take advantage of it the way we have... a REAL contender would not have lost to the pitiful Iggles at home... a REAL team wouldn't need overtime to vanquish the pathetic Jets and Fins...

IOW, the Skins are NOT a REAL contender... as I predicted at the start of the season, they'll wind up on wrong side of .500, and will be home watching the playoffs... maybe you can invite some of them over to your place to watch the game, LOL...

The simple fact is the Cowboys have played NO ONE, have had no major injuries, and are wearing an untested 8-1 record. My Skins have had our OLine decimated by major injuries, have basically lost our #1 WR who still gives you guys nightmares, lost our #1 CB, JUST got our starting RB back at 100%, and were still well within 3 quarters of being 8-1 against better opposition then the Boys.

Injuries are part of the game, indeed, but please dont pretend like we dont have better talent, better coaches, and a better all around team then you guys do. Romo may be having a nice season so far(against weak pass defenses), but that underhand throwing for TDs crap will soon wear thin, and you guys will be very, very quiet once again. Kinda like you were last season when Romo, your $60 million man couldnt even hold a snap, not once, but twice.

Acknowledge the fact that you've played a very weak schedule so far this season, actually one of the NFLs weakest, and maybe I'll stop embarrassing you on your own site.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
redskins1;1761052 said:
I dont need to post under another name,i will continue to post on your board only stating the facts.....your cowboys are rollling no doubt,but be carefull of what you wish for..my skins need this game badly and beating your stinkin cowboys would put that back in the hunt and gain respect back..my Commanders are coming to big D to get the W!!!:)

You say that enough times you may even start to believe it.

Why talk crap when you just lost to the Eagles and got ABSOLUTELY destroyed by the Patriots.

I forgot, playing the Cowboys is the like the Super Bowl for Skins fans.

Dallas week...give me a break..:rolleyes:

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Trivia time.

Which team is better? Team A or Team B?

Team A has almost twice as many championships as Team B, and Team A has has won 65% of the games in which they played Team B. Oh yeah, Team A is also currently 3 games ahead of Team B this season.

Who is better?

If you say Team B, then you must be a pathetic fan of the lowly Commanders!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759773 said:
TO has also been covered by bums through all your victories and has yet to meet Taylor in 07. Let you guys not forget, Taylor OWNS TO and broke his *** up the last time we met. As for your (yawn) comment about Portis....maybe you should check stats THEN post, because Portis is 2nd in the NFC in rushing and will easily run for 150+ against your sad defense.

Wont it be nice to beat your overrated, weak SOS playing bums in Texas? I think so!

SKINS RULE!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/meter_homer_skins.gif

I predict a short stay for you...

Smith22

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761060 said:
Acknowledge the fact that you've played a very weak schedule so far this season, actually one of the NFLs weakest, and maybe I'll stop embarrassing you on your own site.

We beat TWO teams by double digits that the FORESKINS lost to.

Buy a CLUE.

PLEASE!

:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin:starspin

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
trickblue;1761063 said:

Make it happen please. I don't mind debating with Commanders fan but when they are unreasonable and is trolling, they should be ejected.

Smith22

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1761067 said:
3 game home stand starting with the Skins I like it.

I can't wait until we blow these bums out of the water and the stupid trolls go back to their own site.

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
cobra;1761054 said:
Dallas no injuries?

Let's see...

Lost anchor of defense (Jason Ferguson) in first game for the entire season.

Haven't had our #1 WR all year (Terry Glenn).

Didn't have our 2nd best pass rusher for most of the season (Greg Ellis).

Have had injuries all season to both starting cornerbacks (Newman and Henry).

Lost our starting FB for a good many games (Hoyte).

Lost our backup FB for season (Anderson).

Yeah, we haven't had any injuries, have we?

Of course, you're a Commanders fan, so what should I expect? A rational display of comparative football knowledge? Of course not.

You guy's are the bestest team ever, aren't you kiddo?

Hahahahahahahahaha! You just called Glenn your #1 WR. Hahahahahaha!!!

You just named two mediocre FBs and attempted to use that in our injury argument. Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

I'll give you Newman, even if he doesnt get the INTs of a shutdown corner, but give me a break with Henry. He was two seconds away from becoming your guys' strong safety, since the Roy Williams project was almost moved to LB in the pre season.

I'll also pretend like you didnt name Greg Ellis and his AARP card carrying butt, nor will I acknowledge Jason Ferguson as a major loss. Especially since you guys went out and paroled Tank Johnson's gun toating ***.

There's a difference between major injuries the way we've faced em, and those second rate citizens you just named. Be real man.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Smith22;1761072 said:
I can't wait until we blow these bums out of the water and the stupid trolls go back to their own site.

I just hope the Cowboys treat this game the same as they did the Eagles and Giants. My gut feeling is they will.

superpunk

Reaction score
trickblue;1761063 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/meter_homer_skins.gif

He's just "up here" for good football talk, trick. Basically, he's a "true Commander", who is "super smart" and "all in there together".

At the end of the day, at least he'll be able to say "we competed."

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102729

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761060 said:
The simple fact is the Cowboys have played NO ONE, have had no major injuries, and are wearing an untested 8-1 record.

Really? Because we pounded the crap out of Philly at their home the weak before they came into your house and beat your pathetic little team. So if we haven't played any team worth a damn, what does that make you?

We also smoked the NYG 2x by double-digit points both times. Everyone in the league considers the NYG to be better significantly better than you, and they beat you already. But we've played no one, have we? What does that make your pathetic little team?

Do you even think before you post? Of course not. You're a Commanders fan!