Bring on the Deadskins

Chuck 54

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1759737 said:
Portis is having a Commander-esque pathetic season.

Dallas will shut him down, but this is a pretty weak statement since he's up near the top of the league in rushing this year.

superpunk

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759829 said:
And you barely beat the Bills and have yet to play one good team not named the Giants. Come on senior staff member (speaking of age verification).

I see where we have 5 wins, but I cant find these "barely wins" you speak of. Wins are wins.

You're an imbecile.

Smith22

Reaction score
And you barely beat the Bills and have yet to play one good team not named the Giants. Come on senior staff member (speaking of age verification).

I see where we have 5 wins, but I cant find these "barely wins" you speak of. Wins are wins.

So those bama skins lost to a bad eagles team right? You admit that?

Tell me again how many the Pats beat you by?

Someone ban this troll.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759773 said:
TO has also been covered by bums through all your victories and has yet to meet Taylor in 07. Let you guys not forget, Taylor OWNS TO and broke his *** up the last time we met. As for your (yawn) comment about Portis....maybe you should check stats THEN post, because Portis is 2nd in the NFC in rushing and will easily run for 150+ against your sad defense.

Wont it be nice to beat your overrated, weak SOS playing bums in Texas? I think so!

SKINS RULE!

I think I know this COWARD!!! Sounds like "redskin1" to me, posting under another name with only 15 post.. COWARD!!!

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score

Yet you claim we "barely" beat the Bills? I thought wins were wins? You are either the most stubborn and proud skins fan in the world or an idiot.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759917 said:
Maybe next time you can update JC's stats, huh?

And all this shows in Romo being the league for 5 years, while JC's in his 3rd season, first full one as QB.

All stats aside we will pound your faces in Sunday end of story so suck on that.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Ultimate trap game fellas.

They have absolutely no playmakers at Wideout.

They are banged up.

They have lost 2 out of their last three.

So they can't possibly beat us right?

- Mike G.

Smith22

Reaction score
Trash went out on a cart yesterday, and Moss is really dinged up as well.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759846 said:
Allowing me to join this forum was the best thing you guys couldve done. Finally you get some truth here in the land of make believe. I mean who plays teams like the Phins, Bears, Rams, Vikes, etc and starts building parade floats? Oh thats right, Cowboy fans do after that 06 debacle.
I do. I started building my parade float last night in my big backyard. I called over all the gang and told them to bring lots of roses and crepe paper.

It's gonna be the best float ever!

CowboyChris

Reaction score
:star: i dont see much of a game this week, im willing to bet we score more by the 1st half, then they will the whole game.

thewireman

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759933 said:
This is a forum of a team from Texas....my 4 year old would do fine.

Im done embarrassing you for one night, some of us have better things to do than talk online.

See ya in Texas!

I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if it has been stated but where do you live that makes you think your more intelligent?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759821 said:
Says the guy with the NFL's WORST safety in Roy Williams. I dont know who's more pathetic, him or Archuleta. LMAO!

Romo wont get 200 yards on us....
You cried over at ES about how you can't get a membership over here to talk real football to us. Is this what you call, real, objective, football talk?

If it walks like a troll and talks like a troll........

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
wayne motley;1760188 said:
Dallas will shut him down, but this is a pretty weak statement since he's up near the top of the league in rushing this year.

Not really weak at all.

If you look at his stats, over a quarter of those yards came against the Jets; a team that is last in the league in rush D and pretty much everything else. Portis was held to under 100 yards in EVERY game before that including a brilliant 27 yard outing against the Pats. Overall numbers do not usually tell the full story.

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1760998 said:
Not really weak at all.

If you look at his stats, over a quarter of those yards came against the Jets; a team that is last in the league in rush D and pretty much everything else. Portis was held to under 100 yards in EVERY game before that including a brilliant 27 yard outing against the Pats. Overall numbers do not usually tell the full story.

Numbers do tell the story, so why dont you take a look at his carries/game prior to the Jets game. Portis JUST became 100% healthy and we're gonna run him down Tank Johnson's throat just the the Giants did....only we'll come out victorious.

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
dogunwo;1760644 said:
You cried over at ES about how you can't get a membership over here to talk real football to us. Is this what you call, real, objective, football talk?

If it walks like a troll and talks like a troll........

I hardly call what I did crying, but whatever makes your argument more solid I guess.

Objective, truthful, and honest. Why dont you try it?

Smith22

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761026 said:
I hardly call what I did crying, but whatever makes your argument more solid I guess.

8-1

5-4.

need some more truth?

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
T.O81;1760034 said:
Its funny how this deadskin fans, is sayin romo wont get 200 yards on them?? is this guy drunk? have you not seen romo play, my god.lol

I actually have seen Romo play....against the league's worst in passing yards/game.

Nuff said.

Smith22

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1761026 said:

We smoked the Eagles. The Eagles beat you.

We were competitive with the pats and were actually beating them in the 3rd quarter after spotting them a 14-0 lead. The Pats beat you by 40+.

Need some more truth?