Bring on the Deadskins

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759846 said:
Allowing me to join this forum was the best thing you guys couldve done. Finally you get some truth here in the land of make believe. I mean who plays teams like the Phins, Bears, Rams, Vikes, etc and starts building parade floats? Oh thats right, Cowboy fans do after that 06 debacle.

Sweetie, you guys have been useless since the 1991 season...topped off by a 5-11 season last year where you thought Brandon Lloyd and Adam Archuleta would push your team over the brink (read that a couple more times for the comedy value). Now go beg Spurrier to come back. I think u idiots won 6 games that season. It would be an improvement from Gibbs.

Aikbach

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759833 said:
You do realize that you're from Texas and by association are the real moron in this conversation, right?

Youre not much better than anyone with that weak SOS. Play some real teams pal.
Real teams, well I guess the five touchdown route of the Skins next week won't count in that direction.

Tell me are Green Bay, Philly, NY real teams? You lost to them all, Dallas beat all of them but Green Bay so far by double digits.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;1759889 said:
And his sig is hilariously misleading. Roy actually broke up that play:

http://img159.*************/img159/5968/royw917dm7.jpg

hahaha poor guy cant buy a break LMAO

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Romo: 103.32 QB Rating 190/292 - 2,555 Yds - 65.06% - 8.75 YPA - 23 TDs - 11 Ints

Campbell: 74.8 QB Rating 133/227 - 1520 Yds - 58.6% - 6.7 YPA - 6 TDs - 7 Ints

Pretty much tells the whole story!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759893 said:
You guys are dominating teams that have given up. Way to go there buddy!!!

exactly which team had given up?

Ive come to realize that calling someone a name ONLINE is just comical. Stick to the football talk or remove yourself from the conversation.

Let me think about it......

Um no you stupid troll, you dont like the truth get off the board and run back to ES where even the Commanders fans were putting you down "gilamesh"

I Bleed B&G

I Can't Stop the Bleeding
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759892 said:
So to prove that ESPN loves the Cowboys you name a player who doesnt work for them anymore, and 2 more commentators who work for Fox?

oh yes your intelligence level is high my friend

Those guys were most likely replaced because they are unable to call it down the line. Every comment out of their mouths was something positive about the Cowboys and something negative about their opponents.

Thanks for the comment on my intelligence....it's good to know that even when your back is against the wall, you can still recognize someone being smarter then you.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759902 said:
Those guys were most likely replaced because they are unable to call it down the line. Every comment out of their mouths was something positive about the Cowboys and something negative about their opponents.

Thanks for the comment on my intelligence....it's good to know that even when your back is against the wall, you can still recognize someone being smarter then you.

replaced? they work for fox, they still work for fox holy hell you are making eagles fans look smart

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759901 said:
exactly which team had given up?

Let me think about it......

Um no you stupid troll, you dont like the truth get off the board and run back to ES where even the Commanders fans were putting you down "gilamesh"

No Skins fan put me down, but nice try to reinforce this debate with lies. And for the last time, the name is Gilgamesh....try picking up a book and maybe you can get that one right for a change.

And more ONLINE name calling. Wouldnt this conversation be fun in person? Oh wait....it'd never happen.

Aikbach

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759886 said:
How can ESPN hate the Cowboys when half the team of the 90s sits on the staff? I swear man, Irvin, Moose, Aikman, Johnson, and Emmitt have to be the biggest homers to commentate a game.

Its just pathetic to say the least.
Listen sour grapes, just because your team is a hyped disappointment that has to watch Dallas make another surge as a contender for the next decade doesn't mean you can't adopt a little realism.

Dallas is looking to claim the conference and prepare for a likely rematch with the Patriots.

Reminds me of an old joke in comparison, perhaps redundant when mentioning Washington seeming they ARE a joke, but here goes:

What do you call 53 guys sitting at home watching the Super Bowl?

The Washington Commanders, getcha popcorn ready.:D

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
You know Gibbs sucks when this is considered "the good old days"

a_turner_vt.jpg

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Doomsday;1759898 said:
Romo: 103.32 QB Rating 190/292 - 2,555 Yds - 65.06% - 8.75 YPA - 23 TDs - 11 Ints

Campbell: 74.8 QB Rating 133/227 - 1520 Yds - 58.6% - 6.7 YPA - 6 TDs - 7 Ints

Pretty much tells the whole story!

That is going to leave a mark

I Bleed B&G

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1759903 said:
replaced? they work for fox, they still work for fox holy hell you are making eagles fans look smart

Yes....replaced as in removed from ESPN and others were brought in.

Come on people, wheres Ashton Kusher? Am I being punk'd? NO ONE can be this slow. Its like Im watching a damn episode of Cavemen!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759904 said:
No Skins fan put me down, but nice try to reinforce this debate with lies. And for the last time, the name is Gilgamesh....try picking up a book and maybe you can get that one right for a change.

You seem to correct me as if I care about your online name gilamesh

And more ONLINE name calling. Wouldnt this conversation be fun in person? Oh wait....it'd never happen.

No this wouldnt be fun at all in person. I do not enjoy making people piss themselves

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759829 said:
And you barely beat the Bills and have yet to play one good team not named the Giants. Come on senior staff member (speaking of age verification).

I see where we have 5 wins, but I cant find these "barely wins" you speak of. Wins are wins.

I guess u missed where we had a 24-21 lead on the Pats late in the 3rd quarter. yes we lost, 48-27 (but they scored a garbage TD in the final minute run to up the score). You guys got owed 52-7 and didnt score that TD until it was 52-0 in the final moments of the game.

The Cowboys and Skins have the exact same schedule except for 2 games.

You talk about us barely beating the bills, but then try to deflect the fact that you needed OT to beat the Dolphins and Jets.....and barely beat the Cards.

To me a win is a win....and winning is all that matters, be it by 1 pt or 50 pts. Right now Dallas has 8 wins, the Skins only have 5. Right now Dallas is 3-0 in the NFC East and 6-0 in the NFC.....the Skins are 1-2 in the NFC East and 3-3 in the NFC. Anyway you slice it, Dallas is currently 3 games ahead of the skins. If Dallas wins on Sunday, they will have the division all but sewn up, especially if the Giants lose to the Lions.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759911 said:
Yes....replaced as in removed from ESPN and others were brought in.

Come on people, wheres Ashton Kusher? Am I being punk'd? NO ONE can be this slow. Its like Im watching a damn episode of Cavemen!

So the guys who work for Fox and always worked for Fox were replaced by ESPN?

Ren

Reaction score
I Bleed B&G;1759800 said:
You do know that your schedule is weaker, dont you? LOL!

one cause we have your weak *** Commanders on it twise