Twitter: Broaddus done as Cowboy employee

ItzKelz

Reaction score
source.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Very interesting. Too bad, I enjoyed Broaddus. He mostly told it how it was and didn't sugarcoat everything like Mickey does. Not sure how much I will tune in to Talkin' Cowboys now to be honest.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Do you guys really think billionaire oil tycoon and Dallas Cowboys owner, President, and GM gives two ***** about the Cowboys website?

Come on. Y'all can't be that naive.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Me, @Melonfeud and Risen taking over on the mics.
Depends on how squeaky Risen's voice is though...

Might need @Hennessy_King ...
Episodes end with 5 minutes of unfiltered debate (7 second rule applies) between @Idgit and, well... it'll have to rotate, but starting with the master of disaster! You love him! I love him! @stasheroo !
It'll be like Andy Rooney segments! But different...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Episodes end with 5 minutes of unfiltered debate (7 second rule applies) between @Idgit and, well... it'll have to rotate, but starting with the master of disaster! You love him! I love him! @stasheroo !
It'll be like Andy Rooney segments! But different...

Standards and Practices wouldn’t allow what I would do to stash in an on-air debate to ever be aired for reasons of public decency.

That said, I’ve been doing it metaphorically here at CZ, for years, for free. Just for your collective entertainment. So you’re all welcome.