Twitter: Broaddus done as Cowboy employee

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Standards and Practices wouldn’t allow what I would do to stash in an on-air debate to ever be aired for reasons of public decency.

That said, I’ve been doing it metaphorically here at CZ, for years, for free. Just for your collective entertainment. So you’re all welcome.
So I will take that as a Yes.
Moving forward...

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Ambar is a very pretty woman...

Whenever I have to go to LA for work (ugh...), I keep one rule:
Hands and verbalizations to yourself at all times.

Just keep your hands and mouth in the upright position until you land back at home.
:laugh::clap:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BryanBroaddus/with_replies

Interesting stuff from his twitter thread.

Someone characterizes it as a Cowboys personnel decision, and Broadus does not contradict.

Eagleton, "boss", gives him a big endorsement.

Dane Brugler gives him a fond farewell.

Seems like more of a management or HR issue, not a problem of performance on the job. Would be interesting to track the first notice of this on twitter or the site, and see what he said on air or media just *prior* to that.

He says it was his choice to walk away. That's always a little iffy when a guy says that. Was he confronted with criticism and a demand he refused to fill? Just spinning?

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Truth hurts, huh JJ / SJ?
Damn! You just swooped in like an eagle, from, like, out of nowhere and snatched that feral little creature like it was yours!

You sir, I applaud.

I... I applaud you.

GMO415

Reaction score
He is working somewhere forgot where though
nn_tle_walmart_loses_greeters_190228_1920x1080.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

Last edited:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Jerry closed down his own website because he couldn't take negative comments(aka, the truth).

Yep. Broaddus can not take any sort of criticism for his arguments and opinions. He will get irate and lash out. He acts like a child.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
Talkin Cowboys is a poorly named show without him. A 1/3 of the show is about the weather and he's the only one who used to try to stop that and get to actually talking Cowboys. Bill and Mickey get off track far too easy.

Cas2800

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/BryanBroaddus/with_replies

Interesting stuff from his twitter thread.

Someone characterizes it as a Cowboys personnel decision, and Broadus does not contradict.

Eagleton, "boss", gives him a big endorsement.

Dane Brugler gives him a fond farewell.

Seems like more of a management or HR issue, not a problem of performance on the job. Would be interesting to track the first notice of this on twitter or the site, and see what he said on air or media just *prior* to that.

He says it was his choice to walk away. That's always a little iffy when a guy says that. Was he confronted with criticism and a demand he refused to fill? Just spinning?

What....No tweet from Mickey? :muttley:

mmohican29

Reaction score
Agreed. The quality of the writing is just pathetic. Mickey's overall style makes me cringe.

Mickey writes exactly how he speaks.

He creed/schtick is:

"As the lluminating inside distributor of Dallas Cowboys information, I am employed with the sole purpose of enlightening YOU, dear reader, as naive as can be expected; as to how your eyes deceive you on Sundays watching Cowboys football."

It's ghastly on so many levels. Written like a 60's Batman series intro. I refuse to read his drivel no matter how compelled I am by his ocassionally catchy headers.

DStar22

Reaction score
This is bad from Jerry if he was fired for criticizing Garrett,now fans have nothing to read on DC.com except fluff pieces by Mickey.
I stopped reading DC.com a while back... ever since the shut down the forums.