Twitter: Broaddus done as Cowboy employee

Noclaf

Reaction score
My guess is something creeper related. He strikes me as such. JMO
This is bull crap dude. Sounds like he found another job, thats why they kept him off air, and why he still did his scout reports

RS12

Reaction score
Amazed people here like Mickey who adds virtually nothing. Guess some believe the old saying, "every company needs a boot licker".

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ok...”I made the choice to walk away”. Just a hunch but I’m pretty sure he didn’t like Talkin Cowboys with Mickey and his fishing buddy. I know I don’t listen that show because those two go and on about what they ate last night ect....and Broaddus has to toe his words or Mickey goes off like a roman candle.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Mickey probably has the pull when it comes to media and plans to retire from his current employer which means if he doesn’t want someone around that isn’t blood to the organization in terms of media they are probably gone.

They could have cut his air time and overall responsibilities knowing he would lash out.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Do you guys really think billionaire oil tycoon and Dallas Cowboys owner, President, and GM gives two ***** about the Cowboys website?

Come on. Y'all can't be that naive.

It's the face of the franchise....he better give a $%*%...but then again...you might be right. :popcorn:

stiletto

Reaction score
Hopefully they fire Mickey soon too....he's the absolute worst. Annoying voice, annoying takes, annoying everything. Dobby the House Elf as a sports commentator.

CapnB

Reaction score
Bryan has called out this team on the way it was ran .. he has called out JG calling for him to be fired since 2013. He has called out player after player and done so since he started this gig. Think it was deeper than that, had to have been.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Amazed people here like Mickey who adds virtually nothing. Guess some believe the old saying, "every company needs a boot licker".

He adds his take or opinion. I have followed Mickey since the early 90's.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Bryan has called out this team on the way it was ran .. he has called out JG calling for him to be fired since 2013. He has called out player after player and done so since he started this gig. Think it was deeper than that, had to have been.
Oh for sure,there’s differences of opion in those halls. Eatman and Helman have passionate arguments,you know Broaddus. His mouth like mine...”You know what Mickey? You can go shove that plastic yogurt spork up...” I can see that over last few weeks.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds more like a contract dispute to me. Unless any more info is out there I haven’t heard yet.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Standards and Practices wouldn’t allow what I would do to stash in an on-air debate to ever be aired for reasons of public decency.

That said, I’ve been doing it metaphorically here at CZ, for years, for free. Just for your collective entertainment. So you’re all welcome.

Sure thing. The first time would be the first time. Get your nose back between Garrett's *** cheeks before you catch cold.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure thing. The first time would be the first time. Get your nose back between Garrett's *** cheeks before you catch cold.

The more you fight it, the better it is for me, stash.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Loool! I was right....just look his last tweet. “I promise I’ll be somewhere fighting with somebody.” Gosh damn Mickey the bridge troll.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing I had noticed during the recent shows. Broaddus was saying "Mickey's absolutely right on this" a lot. Answer based on past history and differences, they seemed odd at first, and forced at worst. Now with him leaving entirely, it makes me wonder even more if something was up and someone had told Broaddus to present himself in a certain way.

Maybe it's nothing? Maybe just a coincidence? Maybe he just has a better opportunity lined up elsewhere?

If that the case, we'll hear something soon enough. If we don't, it invites speculation.