Twitter: Broaddus: it's Kellen's show

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Which means he is no longer in the meetings or at the practices or on the sidelines. I respect Romo, but his comment was pure conjecture. I don't know if he's right or not, but neither does he.

That's true. Romo might have just saw a play or two he recognized and assumed the Cowboys are still running the same offense as when he was there.

Romo is great as a broadcaster, but he can be just as reactionary as the rest of us.

Dre11

Reaction score
Jason Garrett works to install the game plan every week along with Moore. If Garrett tells him to be more conservative, run on first down, call lame routes, that's what he is going to do. Garrett isn't actually calling the plays, but he is heavily influencing the plays being called.

Was Broaddus said ask the people in the room, Kitna,Brown,Jerry,Stephen . They're all in the meetings. Stephen admitted that on 105 e the fan.

Sydla

Reaction score
no its the truth but JG haters just want to make all this speculation with ZERO proof.. KM is NOT being interfered with..hes made some mistakes, hes young, new and if you havent noticed Game plans get blown up when you go down by 18-21 early or lose 4 starters on offense..

Better defenses and coaches got bit ahead of Kellen and he has to learn and adjust..

I didnt know he only got 6 games to be labeled a bust or a genius..

Note I am not saying Garrett has taken over.

But if you guys are actually buying this notion that Garrett has no input, you are fooling yourselves.

Dre11

Reaction score
You love to be wrong...lol

Broaddus is a Garrett lackey.

If he’s trying to imply Garrett has no input he’s lying.

If Garrett had no input then why even keep him as HC? He’s be neutered at that point.

Worse, if the offense we saw the last few weeks is all Moore, that’s alarming. The play calls against the Jets were decidedly conservative at times.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Moore learned from linehan. Linehan ran the same scheme as Garrett which is why some plays look alike. Garrett has input into game planning same as the last 4 games of the season last year. The difference is which plays are being called. We've seen more crossing routes, more pre snap movement, more rpo's but not sure why moore stopped calling them as much.

Sydla

Reaction score
And by the way, LOL at jerry and Stephen being in game plan meetings.

Hahahahahaha. What organization is set up like that?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Romo says its JG fingerprints all over it on national TV then it’s hard to deny.
It is if you take Romo as the authority in the NFL, I don't. He's also got a sour taste in his mouth about Garrett and taking his subtle little shots.

What Moore did in the first 3 games was against powder puffs and once they got some film they set up against what he had been doing. Go back and watch that NO game, they'd gone to school on Young Kellen and GB and NY went to school on NO. Add the injuries, drops and mistakes and Garrett is taking over the play calling? Balderdash.

Too many, that should know better, looked at those first 3 games as gospel, even though we tried to slow them down. They anointed Young Kellen thinking an OC that had never done that job before could go up against good DC's and run up and down the field. He's got another good DC coming in on Sunday and if the Cowboys lose, Garrett was making the calls and if they win, Moore grabbed that back from him and saved the day.

Does anyone realize how stupid all of this sounds? Garrett got jealous of Moore and took the play calling back because he didn't want to win and extend his contract? The other stupid part is that some thought Moore was just going to take the NFL by storm in his rookie season as a first time ever OC.

Before some go off buying Romo's sour grapes BS, consider the fact that the DC's and D's have a lot of effect on an OC's play calling and one with little experience can really get played. Moore was and is going to have bumps in the road, we don't know yet if he's a NFL OC or not. I used to be a Romo fan until he showed his little punkass side.

johneric8

Reaction score
Me personally I don't have much respect for Broaduss... He is a step up from mickey and tows the company line. I've lost all respect for him after that tweet.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
All of those Turkeys on DC.com work for Jerry. His lackeys provide the content and the script.