Twitter: Broaddus: it's Kellen's show

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And by the way, LOL at jerry and Stephen being in game plan meetings.

Hahahahahaha. What organization is set up like that?
Right? I'm sure Bellicheat is welcoming to Kraft's input.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't buy it.

How can a first time OC like Moore decide to suddenly pivot from something that was working and just tank it for three weeks?

If accurate, he took a very bad phone call from his mentor Linehan and got some very bad advice.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I'm not cutting Garrett slack or saying he doesn't have input, but the Jets game was all about protecting those backup tackles. They were trying to avoid another Chaz Green game.

Tommy

Reaction score
Note I am not saying Garrett has taken over.

But if you guys are actually buying this notion that Garrett has no input, you are fooling yourselves.
Nobody said Garrett had no input. Your arguing with yourself.

But if you guys want to keep believing that the reason the offense has stalled the last few weeks is because Garrett didn’t like scoring 30 points a game and wanted to slow everything down go ahead.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Romo said the offense looked like Garrett's. It's shouldn't be a news flash, it IS Garrett's. Moore is calling the plays though. I don't think Romo was in any way trying to insenuate that Garrett is controlling play calling.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Exactly. Romo, unlike Broaddus, is no longer employed by the Dallas Cowboys.
This is a super lazy take. Broaddus has ripped Jason many times and was employed by the Cowboys then so whats the difference now?

Reactions: CWR

lostar2009

Reaction score
no its the truth but JG haters just want to make all this speculation with ZERO proof.. KM is NOT being interfered with..hes made some mistakes, hes young, new and if you havent noticed Game plans get blown up when you go down by 18-21 early or lose 4 starters on offense..

Better defenses and coaches got bit ahead of Kellen and he has to learn and adjust..

I didnt know he only got 6 games to be labeled a bust or a genius..

Exactly and I don't see JG with a call sheet in his hand. If anything JG may tell KM to dial up a pass/run play for a certain situation.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When Romo says its JG fingerprints all over it on national TV then it’s hard to deny.

Who would you believe? A guy that's out of the circle and no longer indebted to Jones and the Cowboys? Or a guy still getting paychecks signed by the team?

Broaddus needs to answer the question that everyone is asking. If nothing's changed behind the scenes, why has everyone noticed the change in schemes and playcalling? Why does the gameplan from weeks 1-3 look totally different from weeks 4-6?