News: Broaddus: Odell Beckham Jr. would put Cowboys 'step for step' with Eagles

Ken

Reaction score
In the 4 playoff games, he had 21 catches for 288 yds and 2 TDs (and remember, he got hurt during the Super Bowl).

Over a 17-game season, that’s a pace of 89 catches, 1,224 yards and 8-9 TDs.

So he was a great weapon for them when it mattered most. They don’t win that Super Bowl without him.

Even if his numbers aren’t great with the Cowboys, he’d be another major weapon that defenses need to worry about, which would open things up for others. He’d fit in nicely.
Ya, he looks good to me. He could certainly help us if he can play like this.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
In the 4 playoff games, he had 21 catches for 288 yds and 2 TDs (and remember, he got hurt during the Super Bowl).

Over a 17-game season, that’s a pace of 89 catches, 1,224 yards and 8-9 TDs.

So he was a great weapon for them when it mattered most. They don’t win that Super Bowl without him.

Even if his numbers aren’t great with the Cowboys, he’d be another major weapon that defenses need to worry about, which would open things up for others. He’d fit in nicely.
You didn’t just prorate a 4 game stretch over 17 games did you? You don’t actually think that is statistically significant do you?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Don't get all the hype for obj. He can for sure help if he can get healthy and stay healthy though. He'd probably be the 4th best wr on the team. He's not what he used to be.

Nav22

Reaction score
You didn’t just prorate a 4 game stretch over 17 games did you? You don’t actually think that is statistically significant do you?
LOL YOU did the same for his first 8 games (while conveniently ignoring the PLAYOFFS).

The point is he was an impact player during the PLAYOFFS. The Rams won the Super Bowl.

I’m sorry that you tried to use numbers to prove a point and it blew up in your face.
:laugh:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
LOL YOU did the same for his first 8 games (while conveniently ignoring the PLAYOFFS).

The point is he was an impact player during the PLAYOFFS. The Rams won the Super Bowl.

I’m sorry that you tried to use numbers to prove a point and it blew up in your face.
:laugh:
I didn’t prorate or project anything. I gave the actual stats. Reading is fundamental don’t you know.

Nav22

Reaction score
I didn’t prorate or project anything. I gave the actual stats. Reading is fundamental don’t you know.
LOLLLL how are “the actual stats” (27 catches in 8 games) relevant at all if you aren’t even considering the context of how productive that pace would be over a longer period of time?

I love when people who can’t understand math try to argue that the math doesn’t matter.
:lmao2:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
LOLLLL how are “the actual stats” (27 catches in 8 games) relevant at all if you aren’t even considering the context of how productive that pace would be over a longer period of time?

I love when people who can’t understand math try to argue that the math doesn’t matter.
:lmao2:
Holy crap buddy. I have a math and engineering background so don’t go there. I stated his 2021 actual stats. You took a 4 game sample and created a full season of stats to confirm your bias. Then you said I was off base. That’s just pathetic. Are you in high school maybe?

Nav22

Reaction score
Holy crap buddy. I have a math and engineering background so don’t go there. I stated his 2021 actual stats. You took a 4 game sample and created a full season of stats to confirm your bias. Then you said I was off base. That’s just pathetic. Are you in high school maybe?
LOL you should get your money back from whatever garbage school that was.

Let me hold your hand through this. You’re struggling.

You used his 8 regular-season games with the Rams last year (“DURR ACTUAL STATS”) to show that he didn’t produce much in those games.

That’s true, he didn’t... but do you know WHY we know that is true?

Because 27 catches over 8 games is 3.4 catches/game. We know that isn’t much because that’s a pace of only 58 catches over 17 games.

WITHOUT THIS CONTEXT, “27 CATCHES OVER 8 GAMES” IS MEANINGLESS.

You seriously didn’t know that? Thanks for the proof that literally ANYONE can go to college and get a degree.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Cowboys are already better than the Eagles. WE dont need that loser to beat the Eagles.
Lol. If we were going in to Philly this weekend for a playoff game, I don’t like our chances. I don’t get how some fans here totally dismiss the Eagles. You were setting yourself up for disappointment. Play that gave 100 times and I bet you they win 65

BHendri5

Reaction score
WTH!!! Step for step sheeeet we out in front of the philadelphia pigeons

Whyjerry

Reaction score
LOL you should get your money back from whatever garbage school that was.

Let me hold your hand through this. You’re struggling.

You used his 8 regular-season games with the Rams last year (“DURR ACTUAL STATS”) to show that he didn’t produce much in those games.

That’s true, he didn’t... but do you know WHY we know that is true?

Because 27 catches over 8 games is 3.4 catches/game. We know that isn’t much because that’s a pace of only 58 catches over 17 games.

WITHOUT THIS CONTEXT, “27 CATCHES OVER 8 GAMES” IS MEANINGLESS.

You seriously didn’t know that? Thanks for the proof that literally ANYONE can go to college and get a degree.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
No dummy I gave the full season and then the Rams stats because they had a good QB. You may also know that OBJ hasn’t had a great season since 2016. Why you feel the need to project full season stats is just strange. Please try to read. By the way I do quite well so enjoy my tax dollars and buy a couple books.

Nav22

Reaction score
No dummy I gave the full season and then the Rams stats because they had a good QB. You may also know that OBJ hasn’t had a great season since 2016. Please try to read. By the way I do quite well so enjoy my tax dollars and buy a couple books.
LOLLLLL

“I gave the full season”

LOLLL what???? No you didn’t, CLOWN. You gave the 8 regular season games that he played with the Rams. You ignored the 4 playoff games, because you’re not very bright and those numbers would’ve killed your stupid argument.

“I do quite well”

LOLLLL someone’s embarrassed about the sheer stupidity they displayed and is DESPERATELY trying to compensate.

21 catches in 4 playoff games. There, I didn’t tell you how productive of a pace that is (because you’re of inferior intelligence and can’t do math).

NOW do you see that he was productive in the playoffs???

“DURRRRR OH, NOW I GET IT! You finally gave the ACTUAL STATS!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
LOLLLLL

“I gave the full season”

LOLLL what???? No you didn’t, CLOWN. You gave the 8 regular season games that he played with the Rams. You ignored the 4 playoff games, because you’re not very bright and those numbers would’ve killed your stupid argument.

“I do quite well”

LOLLLL someone’s embarrassed about the sheer stupidity they displayed and is DESPERATELY trying to compensate.

21 catches in 4 playoff games. There, I didn’t tell you how productive of a pace that is (because you’re of inferior intelligence and can’t do math).

NOW do you see that he was productive in the playoffs???

“DURRRRR OH, NOW I GET IT! You finally gave the ACTUAL STATS!”
You are a mental case you know that? Seek help

Nav22

Reaction score
You are a mental case you know that? Seek help
I’m enjoying this.

I REALLY love how you’re so incredibly stupid that you think “27 catches over 8 games” is a more meaningful statement than “on pace for 57 catches this season, through 8 games.”

A complete Neanderthal who’s now desperately trying to convince strangers on the internet that he’s educated and wealthy.

Thanks for the laughs tonight. Your bottom lip’s quivering.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I think he will only help the team. Gives us another weapon and will open the field more for ceedee and Gallup.

I have to agree. First, I think CeeDee is good and I like him, but I think he needs some competition. He needs to cut down on the drops. OBJ may be just what we need on the offense. Get a guy out there with good hands.