News: Broaddus: Odell Beckham Jr. would put Cowboys 'step for step' with Eagles

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I’m enjoying this.

I REALLY love how you’re so incredibly stupid that you think “27 catches over 8 games” is a more meaningful statement than “on pace for 57 catches this season, through 8 games.”

A complete Neanderthal who’s now desperately trying to convince strangers on the internet that he’s educated and wealthy.

Thanks for the laughs tonight. Your bottom lip’s quivering.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Bottom lip quivering? What the heck is wrong with you? Make sure you get your meds tonight.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol. If we were going in to Philly this weekend for a playoff game, I don’t like our chances. I don’t get how some fans here totally dismiss the Eagles. You were setting yourself up for disappointment. Play that gave 100 times and I bet you they win 65
Dismiss? You must be talking to someone else. Cowboys are better than the eagles. If you don’t agree that’s your opinion.

Nav22

Reaction score
Bottom lip quivering? What the heck is wrong with you? Make sure you get your meds tonight.
Thanks for the tip!

If it weren’t coming from the world’s first “wealthy mathematician/engineer“ who somehow can’t comprehend elementary school-level math, I might’ve taken it seriously.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Dismiss? You must be talking to someone else. Cowboys are better than the eagles. If you don’t agree that’s your opinion.
Virtually every unbiassed person who follows football would disagree with you… but hey do you have the right to think anything you want…
I do think will beat them on the 24th, Assuming we are not decimated by injuries

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Virtually every unbiassed person who follows football would disagree with you… but hey do you have the right to think anything you want…
I do think will beat them on the 24th, Assuming we are not decimated by injuries

I’m the farthest thing from a homer. With dak back we are better. And our young team is getting stronger. They had some issues beating us with rush and he threw 3 picks.

not overly impressed with hurts even with his improvement.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I’m the farthest thing from a homer. With dak back we are better. And our young team is getting stronger. They had some issues beating us with rush and he threw 3 picks.

not overly impressed with hurts even with his improvement.
What about hertz hasn’t impressed you? I’m sorry but I don’t see how an unbiassed person could look at her to season so far and not be impressed… Maybe he regrets it from here, who knows… I wouldn’t bet on it though

Sydla

Reaction score
In the 4 playoff games, he had 21 catches for 288 yds and 2 TDs (and remember, he got hurt during the Super Bowl).

Over a 17-game season, that’s a pace of 89 catches, 1,224 yards and 8-9 TDs.

So he was a great weapon for them when it mattered most. They don’t win that Super Bowl without him.

Even if his numbers aren’t great with the Cowboys, he’d be another major weapon that defenses need to worry about, which would open things up for others. He’d fit in nicely.

This is my thinking. As long as healthy, his presence presents some issues for teams. And as others have said, our guys like Gallup and Lamb are more finesse type WRs. OBJ isn't Hopkins or Larry Fitzgerald in his prime out there but he's a better "tough" WR than our two top guys.

I get some fear some sort of locker room stuff but he seemed to avoid that in the Rams locker room (unless I am forgetting something). As long as we keep piling up wins, I'd think he'd be just fine.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL you should get your money back from whatever garbage school that was.

Let me hold your hand through this. You’re struggling.

You used his 8 regular-season games with the Rams last year (“DURR ACTUAL STATS”) to show that he didn’t produce much in those games.

That’s true, he didn’t... but do you know WHY we know that is true?

Because 27 catches over 8 games is 3.4 catches/game. We know that isn’t much because that’s a pace of only 58 catches over 17 games.

WITHOUT THIS CONTEXT, “27 CATCHES OVER 8 GAMES” IS MEANINGLESS.

You seriously didn’t know that? Thanks for the proof that literally ANYONE can go to college and get a degree.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

You are dealing with a fan who thinks that everyone the Cowboys have is great, we don't need anyone from the outside.

And then he wonders every offseason why we spit the bit yet again. LOL.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Brown should be back soon, so if Gallup isn't able to go full speed yet whole game, Beckham could spell Gallup some and keep him fresh while getting some reps at Gallop's position. Then just see how those four (with CeeDee) pan out.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Go get Odell Beckham because he’ll go get the football,” Broaddus said (13:08 in player above). “Who on this team goes and gets the football? Who runs those dangerous inside routes and goes and snatches the ball on the fly and takes off running?”

The Cowboys have a solid receiving group headlined by CeeDee Lamb and Michael Gallup, but OBJ would add another dimension to the offense.

“You haven’t had a guy on that team to go and snatch a ball since Dez Bryant was here last, just comes flying across the middle knowing bodies are all over the place, reaches his hands out, doesn’t let the defender get on behind him and knock the ball down,” Broaddus continued. “This guy’s a bad ball catcher. That’s what he is. You can throw a ball anywhere, this guy’s catch radius – we’ve seen it first hand.”

The veteran wide receiver played six games in Cleveland and eight games with the Los Angeles Rams last season. He caught a touchdown in five of those Rams regular-season games and was even better in the playoffs.

“That’s why he’s a difference-maker, because when it gets tough and it gets tight he will go get the football. I don’t know if you have guys like that on this team,” Broaddus said. “That’s why Jerry Jones, Mike McCarthy’s interested in this cat, and a lot of other teams are willing to make him a part of their team for maybe two months, three months. Maybe. Because he is a difference-maker. That’s why people still like this guy. He did it in the Super Bowl. This guy’s a difference-maker.”

Adding Odell Beckham Jr. would put Cowboys on Eagles' level (audacy.com)

Give our offense all the help you can.
Will it make a difference come playoff time?
Did it with Dez or Coop?
NO.......
Dream on as you are free to enjoy....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What about hertz hasn’t impressed you? I’m sorry but I don’t see how an unbiassed person could look at her to season so far and not be impressed… Maybe he regrets it from here, who knows… I wouldn’t bet on it though

I believe he is getting more credit than he deserves. His abilities as a passer are still lacking.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Give our offense all the help you can.
Will it make a difference come playoff time?
Did it with Dez or Coop?
NO.......
Dream on as you are free to enjoy....

Well sorry Cowboys do not use your strategy of quitting and giving up. Cowboys have never had a defense like we do now, Dallas running attack looks much better and the ability to use play action gives Dallas a legit chance. You go ahead and give up, seems to be what you are good at

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well sorry Cowboys do not use your strategy of quitting and giving up. Cowboys have never had a defense like we do now, Dallas running attack looks much better and the ability to use play action gives Dallas a legit chance. You go ahead and give up, seems to be what you are good at

Just be here when our offense is going 3 and outs and Field Goal after Field Goal due to its ineptness.
P.S.Please don't forget to bring your excuses with you.....:confused:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Just be here when our offense is going 3 and outs and Field Goal after Field Goal due to its ineptness.
P.S.Please don't forget to bring your excuses with you.....:confused:

I'm always there and always back my Cowboys, that is what fans tend to do stick with their team in good times and bad clearly you don't. That is your thing good for you

FVSTONE

Reaction score
“Go get Odell Beckham because he’ll go get the football,” Broaddus said (13:08 in player above). “Who on this team goes and gets the football? Who runs those dangerous inside routes and goes and snatches the ball on the fly and takes off running?”

The Cowboys have a solid receiving group headlined by CeeDee Lamb and Michael Gallup, but OBJ would add another dimension to the offense.

“You haven’t had a guy on that team to go and snatch a ball since Dez Bryant was here last, just comes flying across the middle knowing bodies are all over the place, reaches his hands out, doesn’t let the defender get on behind him and knock the ball down,” Broaddus continued. “This guy’s a bad ball catcher. That’s what he is. You can throw a ball anywhere, this guy’s catch radius – we’ve seen it first hand.”

The veteran wide receiver played six games in Cleveland and eight games with the Los Angeles Rams last season. He caught a touchdown in five of those Rams regular-season games and was even better in the playoffs.

“That’s why he’s a difference-maker, because when it gets tough and it gets tight he will go get the football. I don’t know if you have guys like that on this team,” Broaddus said. “That’s why Jerry Jones, Mike McCarthy’s interested in this cat, and a lot of other teams are willing to make him a part of their team for maybe two months, three months. Maybe. Because he is a difference-maker. That’s why people still like this guy. He did it in the Super Bowl. This guy’s a difference-maker.”

Adding Odell Beckham Jr. would put Cowboys on Eagles' level (audacy.com)
How can a one-legged receiver put us even with the Eagles. The man is coming off an injury that takes a couple of years to recover from. Just because he can make his way back onto the field doesn't mean that he's going to hit the ground running great routes! Gallop still isn't Gallop to this point of the season and he's played in all 8 games this season.